887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest Leeanne

got pr granted today! Applied on 4 July, no co no additional doc, the immi account changed a little bit on 3rd Oct (adding a new line" pls wait for the department to connect you") and granted at 10 th Oct. 487 to 887 and from china. Adelaide 10. Wish you guys good luck and get visa soon!

Guest sidbharat
got pr granted today! Applied on 4 July, no co no additional doc, the immi account changed a little bit on 3rd Oct (adding a new line" pls wait for the department to connect you") and granted at 10 th Oct. 487 to 887 and from china. Adelaide 10. Wish you guys good luck and get visa soon!

Hello!! Leeanane, What documents did you attached while applying for 887?

Congrats and best of luck for future:)

Guest Leeanne

hi Sid, I attached nearly never thing!

Bank statement, leases, power bills (all), mails (some), payslips, job contracts, car registration letter, drive-license, three types of character checks(as I work in education), Aus police check, oversea police check, holiday oversea police check (as over 28 days, if less not required), business cards, employment reference letter, tax return letters, super letters, brith certificate, household book (certified), passport, form 80 signed.

I did it by myself, not sure which are necessary and which not, so upload everything I can find in hand. I did sent some wrong files, you only need to write a cover letter to inform the case office which file is wrong! Good luck!

hi every one

I have visa 487 and going to apply 887. I have talk to couple of migration agents some ask to give IELTS result again and some ask to give weekly summary even worked in fortnight roster and pay system. I am confused. Other thing want to confirm that my husband move to regional area 3 months after I start living in regional area. Does it make any difference in my application. I am totally confused: any one who can answer my query. Thanks

Guest Punjab84

Hi Leeane congratulation for ur pr. i have query with questions no. 45 of form 80, which is asking about your parents migrating with you??What does it means?? and we have to fill question 35 on that form??

Thanks

Guest Himani0229

I have to submit form 80 and 1221 .... Got question do I have to filled the form for both of us me and my husband or just only for primary applicant ...

Please help me ....

Guest Leeanne

Hi, Punja, I chose "No" on my form for parents, but they are my dependents so I do not think it will affect your future action to bring parents into Aus. I filled Q35, just put your last visa information that's all.

Guest visa887omg
I have to submit form 80 and 1221 .... Got question do I have to filled the form for both of us me and my husband or just only for primary applicant ...

Please help me ....

were you contacted by your CO?

Guest orionalation

Congrats to everyone who has gotten their 887's so far! Light a candle for the rest of us when you get a chance!

(I notice a trend and was wondering if I'm just being paranoid...have any Muslims gotten 887 in the last few months? Doesn't seem like anyone from Pakistan/Iran/Bangladesh on here has gotten theirs. Was just wondering if it's safe to assume, given the current mood in Australia, whether it's all Muslims who are seeing long processing)

hi, Everyone can someone help me with form 80. I am applying for 887 visa so just filling the form. I am stuck on ques 26 which say" what is your main reason for remaining in Australia"

Hi Orionalation,

I applied August 2013, my file is in security check. I m from BD. One of my friend( BD too) is hindu, he has applied 887 January 2013 and still waiting. So I don't think they target only Muslim, but probably country.

Thank you.

Hi niljosna

i am waiting from October 2013 as well..any idea since when ur application is in security check???my lawyer said the security check can take upto a year...

Hi

Happy to let you all know that I've got my PR this morning. I'm from India and the previous visa was 475.

Applied - 7th July 2014

Granted - 13th Oct 2014

Received Grant e-mail directly. Didn't ask for Form 80 or Form 1221.

I've found this forum very useful and thank you all for providing the valuable information.

I would advise just to follow the checklist given on the immigration website. Good luck to all who have been waiting and to new applicants.

Regards

Guest jazking

Guys I am a very silent member of this forum ever since I applied for 887 visa from 475 family sponsored on 26 August 2014. I need an answer to my query . My family is included in the application. Ever since I applied the visa my family left Australia but I m still in Australia. I am main applicant in the application. Can this effect my visa decision outcome. If yes how? Plz reply ASAP.

regards,

harry...

Guest Victoria666
Guys I am a very silent member of this forum ever since I applied for 887 visa from 475 family sponsored on 26 August 2014. I need an answer to my query . My family is included in the application. Ever since I applied the visa my family left Australia but I m still in Australia. I am main applicant in the application. Can this effect my visa decision outcome. If yes how? Plz reply ASAP.

regards,

harry...

All members who applied for 887 should be I'm Aussi to grant PR

Guest visa887omg

regards,

harry...

You're supposed to be in Australia when your visa is granted. Did they leave the country on a bridging visa B? In any case, if I were in your situation, I'd contact the immigration department and let them know of changes in my circumstances.