Furnished Rentals: Homes Down Under Availability.

UPDATE APRIL 2018 - PLEASE VIEW PROPERTY AVAILABLE HERE. THANK YOU.

Click on link below to jump to the April 2018 update. 

https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/37258-furnished-rentals-homes-down-under-availability/?do=findComment&comment=324941

HOMES DOWN UNDER:

www.homesdownunder.com.au

AVAILABILITY UPDATE 

All properties have UNLIMITED NBN wireless internet.

To view my entire calendar for all properties please click here:

http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.aspx?Pageid=1672&l=1&UserId=10291

I have the following vacancies in my furnished homes in the popular scenic suburbs of Port Noarlunga and Christies Beach.

I have two 1 bedroomed units available and a large 3 bed house that is only available for longer stays on request.

PLEASE BOOK EARLY

Please Enquire for availability

contact@homesdownunder.com.au

For a look at Port Noarlunga you can view this excellent link:

BOOK NOW FOR WINTER PERIODS

Fully furnished short and long- term rental homes in Adelaide, South Australia:

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey Tamara, remember us?

We really appreciate everything that you did for all of us during that real difficult settling in period. Your cottage was brill and we still live in this gorgeous area. I was looking at your calendars and see that you are booked for next christmas? The inlaws are visiting and we would like to book your cottage again. Are you really booked? If you are do you know of anywhere else? I bumped into your OH in bunnings months ago and he mentioned some small flats that he was busy renovating. Please let me knowas we know what your homes are like.

Ta.

Hey Tamara, remember us?

We really appreciate everything that you did for all of us during that real difficult settling in period. Your cottage was brill and we still live in this gorgeous area. I was looking at your calendars and see that you are booked for next christmas? The inlaws are visiting and we would like to book your cottage again. Are you really booked? If you are do you know of anywhere else? I bumped into your OH in bunnings months ago and he mentioned some small flats that he was busy renovating. Please let me knowas we know what your homes are like.

Ta.

I there!

How could I ever forget... Glad that you are now sorted and the wobble period has passed!

I am so sorry for the late response. I didn't know that you had posted anything on here as the system didn't send me your message. How strange is that!

I am pretty much booked for the Chrissy period next year and some for 2016.

The flatlets are finished but are not advertised. My parents are here for 3 months at the moment and are living in one.

I do have them available for next year but they are just for single people or a couple...not children friendly! That should be good for the parents?

I will send you a pm and get your new e mail address and I can send you some pictures.

Thanks for thinking of me and all the best.

• 2 months later...

hi we are moving across to Adelaide at the end of May, we are looking for a property allowing our 2 dogs, who are very well behaved and dont generally cast. We are willing to pay upfront and will sign to cove any damage we may cause, but we are very careful respectful epople. The dogs will be out most of the time with our 3 adult children. We would love around half an hour from city and near a nice beach. Please can you help, we are in a panic now. Thanku

Hi Kirstyn,

I have replied to your message via e mail too.

It can be quite difficult getting a pet friendly furnished rental and it's best (although now always possible) to book well in advance. I do have some pet friendly properties but they are booked for the period that you require (even though it's not peak season).

You may find that someone may allow pets in their property during this quieter period.

Best of luck!

Also, from experience (arriving with 3 teenagers myself) try not to be too far from public transport / shops/ activities otherwise you may end up being a full time taxi service for them until they are driving!:smile:

• 9 months later...
I really wish your places were empty Tamara.

Thank you.

The peak summer months are always very busy and I already have bookings for next year. To be honest, migrant bookings are down, but they have been replaced by family members who are visiting former guests who have moved here. There is a bigger demand from interstate holiday stays as well which competes with families who are relocating.

All the best with your move.

• 2 years later...

HOMES DOWN UNDER:

AVAILABILITY UPDATE.

All properties have UNLIMITED NBN wireless internet.

To view my entire calendar for all properties please click here:

http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.aspx?Pageid=1672&l=1&UserId=10291

I have the following vacancies in my furnished homes in the popular scenic suburbs of Port Noarlunga and Christies Beach.

I have two 1 bedroomed units available and a large 3 bed house that is only available for longer stays on request.

Oceanview House:

Port Noarlunga.

3 bedroomed

Please enquire for availability... 

Garden Cottage:

Port Noarlunga from $53 per night (off peak period and long term stay)! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.

1 bedroomed

Available from:

14th of April to the 17th of August 2018

20th of October to the 7th of November

29th of March 2019 onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobies Place:

From $65 per night (off peak and long term stay)

1 bedroomed unit ideal for single person or couple.

Also has a queen sized sleeper couch if sleeping for 3rd guest if required.

Available from:

9th of April to the 8th of August

6th of November to the 26th of November

26th of February 2019 onwards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longer term rentals at reduced rates. Winter discounts for long term stays...please enquire for rates.

Due to ongoing changes (instant book) in the short-term rental / holiday rental market it is recommended that you secure be secured as soon as you have finalized your dates. Instant book facilities on various holiday sites can result in properties being booked within minutes. This can result in a property that you want to book becoming booked before you can secure it.

I can generate an online invoice and you can pay a deposit with a debit or credit card to secure your dates and you can book within minutes to lock in your selected period.

We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your property dates can be secured with a deposit in just a few minutes.

or

homesdownunder@yahoo.com.au