Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Great thread!!

I will have to try to remember to upload some photo's of Elizabeth once we move there; it really is not as bad as its reputation suggests ;-)

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Great positive thread.
      took the family down to Port Noarlunga beachfront yesterday and had fish n chips from the chippy in the village. It was 29 degrees which is warm for September. One of our favourite places. Theres a great place serving meals right on the beachfront which is a treat although a bit pricey.

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      What a real positive thread. Thanks Tamara.
      You take it for granted once you have lived here for a while. I will have to add some more pictures on here too.
      I see it this way. People move here for an "Australian dream". Loads of people have the hussle and bustle of noisy suburbia in the Uk and I suppose that many are looking for a complete change. There are many beachside suburbs that can offer this lifestyle and we are blesed in Adelaide by having so many stunner beachside suburbs. What you have done Tamara is highlight that there are affordable ones like Christies Beach, Port Noarlunga, Seaford etc that are 15 minutes further from the city. You can have this lifestyle without it breaking the bank. Post some more great threads please

Title
      Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Our local council (Onkaparinga) has installed an exercise area (next to an existing play park) on the top of the esplanade overlooking Port Noarlunga. (just above the RSL).

Is there any better view for a morning exercise?
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

www.homesdownunder.com.au

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      ^^^I love the view from herex

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Have you guys seen this video of Port Noarlunga? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bbyctuImHXM wow!
      IELTS GT L-9 R-8.5 S-8.5 W-8, Applied June 29th 2014, Medicals 4th July, CO allocated 19th August, PCC August 21st, Grant 24th October 2014, Arrived in April 2015.

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by etch123 View Post
      Have you guys seen this video of Port Noarlunga? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bbyctuImHXM wow!

Good video, there are loads - as it's such a lovely place.

I'm actually going through a few old films of some areas here, my how times have changed.!!!

Sorry I never managed to respond to your pm @etch123 - a few "technical difficulties"

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Ha ha Thats fine @Tyke, hope I can join you on a fishing trip sometime after we arrive, I'm not a big angler but i've caught a few barramundi in my time! :-)
      IELTS GT L-9 R-8.5 S-8.5 W-8, Applied June 29th 2014, Medicals 4th July, CO allocated 19th August, PCC August 21st, Grant 24th October 2014, Arrived in April 2015.

Title
      Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      There has been a few changes around here and I intend to take some new pics to share. We even have a giraffe by the Wooden fort!
      In the meantime...

http://<a href="https://www.facebook...nref=story</a>
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

www.homesdownunder.com.au

•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123