Why I live here part 2

It is really encouraging to see these photos as it gives a reminder of some of the reason for moving to Oz. I am also aiming to move to Port Noarlunga or nearby when I move over which would be ideal as my wife's family live in Morphett Vale (she is an Aussie)

Thank you so much for this. Really sums it up.

Living in such a stunning place helps with the everyday challenges that we face. It's a constant visible reminder of why we made this massive move. I used to live in a gorgeous city before moving here and had stunning scenery and beaches on my doorstep. I changed one stunning place for another but this one is far safer and offers my children endless opportunities.

Morphett Vale is 5 minutes from Port Noarlunga but it is the biggest suburb in Adelaide so travel from one side of the suburb to the other could add more time onto this.

Here's some of my favourite places nearby

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8281[/ATTACH]

Stunning!

I don't recognise all these ( some Port Willunga?) but would like to go there. Can you please tell me where these were taken? Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have had family (both lots!) visiting for a while. It's a wake up call that you take your surroundings for granted and only really see how blessed you are when you spend a little time taking in the wonderful place that we are fortunate to live in. :biggrin:

I have seen the drones buzzing around and have just seen this....

In another few weeks it will be 10 years for myself and family...we are so so lucky!

Here's the latest drone videos of Port Noarlunga

[video=youtube;aft-Nv-EeEc]

• 10 months later...