Reagrding PR Visa 887

Hello Experts,

I am currently staying in Adelaide holding visa type 489.I am writing in regard to PR visa Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887).Could you please help me to understand below points:-

1- What all documents i need to produce in order to prove that I have been living in this city from last 2 years. I have my BAnk account,TFN and Mobile bill on my current address. will these would be enough?

2- I have my own company and i am working here as a Director holding 50 percent share values. We have 2 other people working with my company and we have done business of around 50 k AUD in last 8 months. This company is registered based on WA address as my other partner residing there. can you please help me to understand if i can claim company business as a work proof showing company income. IF yes then what all documents I need to submit at the time of lodging for PR Visa.

3- As per visa policy i need to reside here 2 years and work for 1 years so if i would go oversees for 3 months then will it increase my year of stay from 2 to 2 years and 3 months.

4- After applying for PR visa 887 can i move to other states?

5- How much time wil it take to get final PR? i mean overall visa processing time.

Thanks for your inputs and help!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

There is already a long chain of thread running on 887 on this forum... probably you can refer to that which has all the information you need.

For your quick reference, people in the thread are maintaining a excel sheet with the time lines and documents needed. Please refer to the same here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkrM-wj1s3lRdFJEckhQNmtlRXhzeldGUzBYSlZJcmc&usp=drive_web#gid=3

I'm guessing they would want rental agreements and utility bills to show you have been living here and not just getting phone bill and bank statements sent to someone else's address.

Helllo Guys,

Thanks for reply. I have a doubt with reference to my work side. I want to show them as a employer and running our own business. I have my own Firm and I hold 50 percent share of this. I want to know if this possible to show up our business as a proof? if yes then what all docuemt we might need to produce. can someone please explain me this process to apply for PR having business or self employed?

as a backgroud, we are 2 partner in our business and we do support work for our clients.

thanks in Advance.

If you run your own business as a partnership, then you would have an ABN No and do a Bas return, quarterly or yearly. You would also be submitting a yearly tax return, as a partnership or a company, which would indicate details of the business and what profit or income you are making from it. I think this would go towards the proof you need.

Thanks for an update. yes we have our company ABN number and we would be paying taxes as well. so any idea wat amount of business we suppose to do in a year in order to eligible for this category? also my company is registered in WA address and i am working here in SA and i am registered with my SA address as a director so will it be ok? or do you think company should be adelaide based?

• 1 year later...
Hello Experts,

I am currently staying in Adelaide holding visa type 489.I am writing in regard to PR visa Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887).Could you please help me to understand below points:-

1- What all documents i need to produce in order to prove that I have been living in this city from last 2 years. I have my BAnk account,TFN and Mobile bill on my current address. will these would be enough?

2- I have my own company and i am working here as a Director holding 50 percent share values. We have 2 other people working with my company and we have done business of around 50 k AUD in last 8 months. This company is registered based on WA address as my other partner residing there. can you please help me to understand if i can claim company business as a work proof showing company income. IF yes then what all documents I need to submit at the time of lodging for PR Visa.

3- As per visa policy i need to reside here 2 years and work for 1 years so if i would go oversees for 3 months then will it increase my year of stay from 2 to 2 years and 3 months.

4- After applying for PR visa 887 can i move to other states?

5- How much time wil it take to get final PR? i mean overall visa processing time.

Thanks for your inputs and help!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Sanjeev

Congrates for PR visa gRanted

Can u pls tell me that did u file your 887 after exact 2 years of first entry or did u added the time u stayed at overseas?

I spend almost 86 days and have completed my 2 years already so may i eligible or not for that at now?

Thanks Mate

Below are the response to your questions :-

after applying for 887 you cant move to the other cities like Sydney or Melbourne until visa decision is made... Currently, its taking around 2 months to the 887..

you need below docs:-

1- to prove stay--- Home lease docs, if dont have this then Statutory declaration would do, I did the same, apart from this mobile or Internet bill can be used as an additional doc.

2- to prove job for 1 year-- salary slip, tax assessment form, letter from employer stating you have worked full time also specifying the duration.

3- Police clearance certificate ( Australia and Overseas as well).

4- A passport photo.

• 1 year later...
Thanks for an update. yes we have our company ABN number and we would be paying taxes as well. so any idea wat amount of business we suppose to do in a year in order to eligible for this category? also my company is registered in WA address and i am working here in SA and i am registered with my SA address as a director so will it be ok? or do you think company should be adelaide based?

Dear Prashant, was this an issue in PR? Of working for a company that's not registered in your state - but you still work for it, while living in your valid regional area in a different state??