Need long term let by 27th May!

Guest TheBirdsIOM

Guest TheBirdsIOM

Hello everyone

We arrived just under 2 weeks ago, due to come out of our holiday rental on the 28th May. Does anyone know of a longer term unfurnushed rental around the Brighton! Henley! Glen Elg areas, I.e anywhere along the coast?

Need 3 bedrooms and a garage if poss and near a public primary school, we have 2 girls aged 7 & 9.

We also have a small non moulting very well behaved dog who cones out of quaratine at the beginning of June.

We have references from our letting agent in the uk and landlord to say dog no problem and also photos on house we sold to provide some comfort we are good people :0)

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Di

Morning :)

Rentals in those areas get snapped up quick. I'd suggest going and seeing some local real estate agents and seeing if you can get your foot in the door a bit with them. Consider offering extra bond as you have a dog, can help.

Are your girls in school yet? If so, do you plan to keep them there or move them?

I'd look to Hove or Seacliff too perhaps, both beach suburbs.

Also look inland a little to neighbouring suburbs that would still give you easy access to the beach. Glengowrie for example.

Get busy with the realestate.com.au phone app! And be prepared to hit every open going. And for some horrible houses. But there are gems to be had :)

Eta - just checked the realestate site and there are lots of rentals listed. Unless the ad specifically states no pets, don't rule it out. If no viewing times listed, call the agent.

Edited by snifter

Hi Di

We are breaking our lease as we have bought our house now. Our rental will be available from 26th May and have an open this Saturday 12- 12.15.

We are renting in Glenelg South, 3 bedrooms, 2 story house, 2 x toilets, Garage & Parking space, 3 minutes walk to the beach and 10 mins walk to Glenelg Jetty Road/Tram. We are within Brighton High School zone. They will also allow a small pet! A small back yard but perfect as a rental near the beach and Glenelg.

PM me or you can have a look on the web (not to sure if I'm aloud to say which web site)

Pauline

Hi Di,

We are moving out of our rental at the end of May, it's a very nice 3 bedroom with a pool and nice garden. It has a huge undercover area, pool room, timber floors throughout. It's on Lexington Road in Henley Beach South. It's a great price and the best bit is our agent Rodney is a top guy who works hard to make sure everybody is happy.

Good luck in your quest

John

Guest Pinkish plum

Hi we are moving out of our stunning 3 bedroom house in the southern suburbs,

it is 2 min walk from a primary school

please contact me for more details

klaire

Edited by Diane
phone number removed as per forum rules

Guest LouiseH

Hi i'm not sure if you have found anywhere yet but we are moving out of our large 2 storey house with 3/4 beds, double garage, large entertainment area and pool. Dogs are allowed as we have a labrador. It's in Kidman Park (2 min walk to river Torrens) beautiful setting. Very close to schools. We have been in this house for 2 years with no issues.

Please contact me for more details if this suits.

Louise