Hi - Nurse looking to move to Adelaide.

Guest Joeybee

Guest Joeybee

Hi everyone,

I emigrated to Australia in 2013 with my other half. We moved to Sydney, and since arriving here, I've been fighting off the feeling that Sydney just isn't 'right' for me. I won't go into details right now, but basically after 8 months of trying to put these feelings to the back of my mind, I've now decided enough is enough. We started to look at other cities that may suit me better.

I like the look of Adelaide - personality, culture, good food, festivals, close (relatively) to other cities, fairly good climate and affordability. For these reasons we've decided to make a reccie trip to Adelaide from 25th August. I'm very excited about this. I'm in my late twenties now, and want to find a place to settle down. I'm hoping Adelaide will be that place.

I'm here to share my thoughts and experiences about life in SA and to listen to other peoples. Also to try and scope out which suburbs might work for us and what the job situation is like for nurses.

Joanna