190 skilled nominated visa restriction SA

deeoakmahe

Hi Frnz

I am in SA on 190 skilled nominated (Permanant) visa. From last 2 months i applied so many jobs in my skills but unfortunately i didnt get any job offer till now. job openings are extremely lesser than other states and i live with my family (wife and 3 yrs old daughter). can i move to other states even if i signed declaration of staying in SA for 2 years?

Please help as i am very frustrated due to unemployment and running out of cash :(

Tnx

deep

It is only a moral obligation t stay in SA. You can be released if you find a job in another state. But two months isn't long. What type of work are you looking for?

i am looking for DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR.

when i search for jobs only 1 or 2 openings are there on the other hand if i search in others states like sydney, melbourne and canberra there are hundreds of job opportunities. i am worrying about my family and career gap if i dont get job.

tnx

deep

Go to the immigration office with the proofs of job applications and rejections or no calls (emails) and say you are not able to get a job in this region and want to move to some other region in the country. Best regional areas are near Sydney... More jobs there. Don't say you will work in Sydney CBT but you will live and work in NSW regional areas. Check the websites form Sydney regional area near the city and opt for those.... My friends have done this and it works always as it's not just your moral responsibility but SA governments as well.

Be genuine in your approach and say you want to change and usually (99%) they agree and allow you to do that by lifting the clause and giving you a revised letter/grant

Hi Amit

Generally 190 visa letter doesn't have any visa conditions. it says "NIL". So what change will immi SA bring in grant letter after they agree on giving me a NOC or something like that?

But your advice on trying NSW regional areas sounds good.