Live in mothers help/Nanny - Woodside

Thorpe1

Hi,

I am posting on behalf of very good friends who are looking for some help with their children and house:

Anita (HR Manager) and Dave (Paramedic) Alex 11, Rory 4 and Owen 18 months need some help !

Having recently moved to Woodside from the Northern suburbs Dave and Anita are seeking some help with thier 3 children and their gorgeous house. Anita works Mon-Fri and Dave works a 2 day 2 night 4 off shift pattern.

They are looking for a mothers help/nanny to assist with the care of the children and some light housework. Ideally they would like someone who has had experience with young children.

Alex is at full time school and Rory is currently in Kindy, due to start school in January. You would need a full driving licence and a car would be provided if needed or an arrangement made if own car used.

Anita and Dave would like you to live in during the week but you would be free to return home at the weekend if you wished. You would have your own room and shared bathroom (with the boys).

You must be fun loving, energetic and have a love of children. You would be treated as part of the family. The salary is negotiable for the right person.

If you think this could be you or you know someone who is taking a gap year or looking for a rewarding job please pm me with some information about yourself and contact details and I will pass it on.

Many Thanks

Karen

• 2 weeks later...