I saw the Stranglers the last time they were here...also at Thebarton. Have another couple going with us this time...

Mark the calendar...Saturday 10th of Feb...

One of the UKs most important musical exports, The Stranglers announce their return to Australian in 2018 with their biggest tour in 30 years, ‘The Classic Collection’.

Taking twenty of their most popular tracks from their revered album classics, chart successes and fan favourites from across their 40-year history, The Stranglers prove their longevity and impact with tracks including Golden Brown, Always the Sun, Peaches, Strange Little Girl, 5 Minutes, No More Heroes and many more gracing the set list of this special event.
One of the UKs most important musical exports, The Stranglers announce their return to Australian in 2018 with their biggest tour in 30 years, ‘The Classic Collection’.

Taking twenty of their most popular tracks from their revered album classics, chart successes and fan favourites from across their 40-year history, The Stranglers prove their longevity and impact with tracks including Golden Brown, Always the Sun, Peaches, Strange Little Girl, 5 Minutes, No More Heroes and many more gracing the set list of this special event.
THE STRANGLERS - The Classic Collection
Pre-sale Starts Wednesday 12th 9am!

Friday 2nd February
Auckland Town Hall, Auckland NZ
Tickets: $84 + BF presale I $94 Door
Doors: 7:30pm

Tickets available www.mjrpresents.com

Saturday 3rd February
Opera House, Wellington NZ
Tickets: $84 + BF presale I $94 Door
Doors: 7:30pm

Tickets available www.mjrpresents.com