What's On? Gigs and events Adelaide.

I have been attending music concerts and gigs since I was a teenager (long time!:biggrin:)

There's plenty happening in Adelaide but I often miss some of the events that are happening when they aren't mainstream or big enough for the Entertainment Centre, Thebarton or The Gov.

My OH has a narrow music taste and I often attend gigs that I wouldn't have attended! The upside of this is exposure to music that I wouldn't have heard. I like a wide spectrum of music....

There are lots of smaller bands and groups and members of this site often post the dates and times of these gigs.

If anyone knows of a good music night out please let us know...

Here's an interesting (but good) one coming up. I have seen them 3 times.

Australian group British India (supported the Rolling Stones in Melbourne)

British India - ‘Nothing Touches Me Album Launch’

with Grenadiers + Horror My Friend

Saturday 18 April 2015 (opening 7:30 PM)

at The Gov ( venue info )

59 Port Road, Hindmarsh

www.thegov.com.au

More mainstream:

It was recently announced that Fleetwood Mac will be adding Adelaide to their upcoming tour.

Coopers Stadium.

Wednesday 28th of October. Booking through Ticketek

AC/DC Tickets will be on sale from the 20th of April.

Nickelback: Adelaide Entertainment Centre 18th May

There are lots more, especially the gigs happening "down the road"..... anyone want to share or recommend a local band or venue?

There's plenty happening at the Gov!

The 80's Mania is also a separate thread and there's members who already have tickets!

THE CHURCH

The Gov | Sat 11 Jul

Tickets: $55 + Booking Fee

Doors open @ 7:30 pm

[h=2]80s MANIA[/h][h=3]Paul Young + Go West + Nik Kershaw + Cutting Crew[/h]

Direct from the UK, 80s Mania will bring some of Britain’s major and most successful music influences of the era to The Gov on Wednesday, September 16.

This is a bit different...'Beer and Barbecue'

[TABLE=width: 600]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #E6E7E8]oso_text.png

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #E6E7E8][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=align: center] so_rc_blue_top.png

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #3F99D6]Introducing the Adelaide Beer & BBQ Festival

10% DISCOUNT ON TICKETS UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 26

We love beer, we love South Australia, and we want South Australians to drink better beer! To be held over three days in the historic Brick Cattle Pavilion and lawns at the Adelaide Showground, the inaugural Adelaide Beer & BBQ Festival is South Australia’s biggest beer and cider party.

The festival will be showcasing the best of South Australian, Australian and International Beer & Cider with over 30 exhibitors along with some of South Australia's best restaurants and chefs cooking up a BBQ storm in the beer garden.

Featuring local live music and DJs every day, degustation dinners, exclusive festival brews, rock star chefs and the presentation of the Royal Adelaide Beer & Cider Awards. The festival is a nirvana for beer, cider, food and music heads from SA and beyond.

Friday 10/7 - 4pm ‘til midnight

Saturday 11/7 - noon ‘til midnight

Sunday 12/7 - 11am ‘til 6pm

General public tickets go on sale on Monday April 27, but as a special offer to Oztix subscribers, you can buy now and receive a 10% discount on the ticket price.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

If you are interested in taking the kids to see Walking With Dinosaurs then quite a few companies have specials on their tickets.

Here's one:

1426476811_WalkingwithDinosaursv2_1000x500.jpg$49 SPECIAL

Don't miss life-sized dinosaurs on stage as this theatrical spectacular returns to Australia

attraction-back.png

SA : Adelaide Entertainment Centre

[TABLE=class: table perf-table, width: 1000]

[TR]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-date]23 APR

THURSDAY[/TD]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-time]7:00PM[/TD]

[TD=class: perf-saver]$49 SPECIAL

A RESERVE[/TD]

[TD=class: perf-was]Up to $84.90[/TD]

[TD=class: perf-now]$49.00

+ variable fees*[/TD]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-buy]BUY NOW[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-date]24 APR

FRIDAY[/TD]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-time]7:00PM[/TD]

A RESERVE[/TD]

[TD=class: perf-was]Up to $84.90[/TD]

+ variable fees*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-date]25 APR

SATURDAY[/TD]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-time]5:00PM[/TD]

A RESERVE[/TD]

[TD=class: perf-was]Up to $89.90[/TD]

+ variable fees*[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-date]26 APR

SUNDAY[/TD]

[TD=class: hidden-xs perf-time]3:00PM[/TD]

A RESERVE[/TD]

[TD=class: perf-was]Up to $89.90[/TD]

+ variable fees*[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Marvel at the greatest creatures to ever roam the earth as they return in Walking with Dinosaurs, the best-selling family show of all time. Lasttix members can now access A Reserve tickets for $49 to select performances.

Internationally renowned designers have worked with scientists to create 20 life-sized dinosaurs that come to life on stage. Walking with Dinosaurs has been seen by over 8 million people in 243 cities – book now before this amazing offer is extinct!

Linda says she's married to one:eek:. she'll have a megasaurarse for that comment!

Is this where you migrated from then? :biggrin:

51HAtO-JvQL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

We took my grandson to the Walking with Dinosaurs at the entertainment centre too. He was amazed. Great show. I now have three grandkids who are old enough to go but OH says we have spent too much lately (typical Yorkshireman!).

[TABLE=width: 0]

[TR]

[TD=align: center][TABLE=class: yiv2995279978width-300]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #DDDDDD, align: center]sfx138144.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Home Sweet Home

Mötley Crüe are heading to Adelaide in a few short weeks! The most notorious rock band of all time are going all out on their Final Tour - brace yourselves for over the top pyrotechnics, fire spitting bass and of course the ground breaking Crüecifly drum coaster.

With Alice Cooper along as a very special guest, you won't want to miss Mötley Crüe's very last explosive, epic rock show. Check out our weekly deals sections for an exclusive ticket offer.

Until next week...

The Ticketek Team

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #DDDDDD][TABLE=class: yiv2995279978small]

[TR]

[TD]s.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center][TABLE=class: yiv2995279978width-320]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv2995279978wrap, width: 189][TABLE=class: yiv2995279978width-320]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]sfx139762.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]In Adelaide next week[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Global superstar Ricky Martin has kicked off huge One World Tourand will be in Adelaide next week! His new live show is energetic and fun, with plenty of bells and whistles, including special appearances from Australia's own Delta Goodrem and Jackson Thomas. See our weekly deals section and get your hands on one of the last tickets to see the show live![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Find out more >[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: yiv2995279978wrap, width: 15][/TD]

[TD=class: yiv2995279978wrap, width: 1, bgcolor: #dddddd][/TD]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]sfx139954.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Together again![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]The rumours are true - the legendary Fleetwood Mac are coming to Australia and there are tickets still available! All five band members are back together, with Christine McVie rejoining band mates Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks after a 16-year absence.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: yiv2995279978wrap, width: 1, bgcolor: #dddddd][/TD]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]sfx141436.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Never Been Better[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Olly Murs is set to return to Adelaide as part of his Australian tour! After releasing his fourth studio album Never Been Better in November last year, Olly has been busy touring Europe and preparing to come back again to our shores in August. "Australia is like a second home to me, so I can’t wait to get back and see all my fans again."[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Just seen that the Ricky Martin tickets have been reduced...available on Cudo...

[TABLE=class: yiv0270035177mainDealInfo, width: 0, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=width: 268, align: left]Ricky Martin - One World Tour 2015[/TD]

[TD=align: right]$80.54[/TD]

[TD=align: right]$173.21[/TD]

[TD=width: 90, align: right]view-deal.png[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 4][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100%, colspan: 4, align: left]Global Superstar Ricky Martin is Coming to Australia! Only $80.54 for a Silver, Gold or Platinum Ticket to the One World Ricky Martin Global Tour 2015 on 5 May at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre! See the Grammy Award Winner and Star of 'The Voice' in Action, and Dance to Your Favourite Hits Including Livin' La Vida Loca, She Bangs, Adiós and More. Featuring Special Guest Delta Goodrem! Valued at up to $173.21[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

JOIN US FOR A CELEBRATION OF THE WINE, CUISINE, AND LIFESTYLE OF MCLAREN VALE

Now in its 23rd year, the McLaren Vale BankSA Sea & Vines Festival celebrates the winemaking and culinary tradition of a world-class food and wine mecca with a beach lifestyle.

With a wide variety of events, from intimate degustation dinners with winemakers and chefs, to structured winery tours, to fun activities for families, Sea & Vines has something for everyone. You get to choose!Tickets go on sale to the public April 13. Join us for the long weekend June 5, 6, 7, 8 and be part of the largest wine-region event in South Australia.

[TABLE=align: center]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #3E3E3E, colspan: 4]

newsletter_banner.jpg

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR=bgcolor: #3E3E3E]

[/TR]

[TR=bgcolor: #3E3E3E]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=width: 517, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TABLE=width: 0, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]ub40.jpg

TICKETS ON SALE NOW

The UK’s most successful reggae band, UB40, will land in Australia this November for a national tour, including a bunch of regional dates seeing the band play from the city skylines of Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne, all the way through to the beach side havens of Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Cairns and The Gold Coast.

Naming themselves after the unemployment benefit form, UB40 formed in 1978, releasing their debut album ‘Signing Off’ in August 1980 – considered by many to be one of the greatest reggae albums ever released by a British band. It was the start of a career that has since seen the band have over forty UK Top 40 hit singles and achieve sales of over 100 million records, making UB40 one of the most successful British groups of all-time. The band’s latest Top 30 album ‘Getting Over The Storm’ was awarded BBC Radio 2’s ‘Album Of The Week’ accolade and received 5-star reviews from the UK’s music press on its release in September 2013.

With nearly four decades of success that has spanned over forty hit singles, international stadium tours, festival headline slots and the dramatic departure of long time lead singer Ali Campbell back in 2008. The the remaining founding members, and principle songwriters, joined by new lead vocalist Duncan Campbell, have moved forward flourishing as they go, and keeping the UB40 legacy alive and well.

UB40 are Robin Campbell (co-lead vocals and guitar), Duncan Campbell (lead vocals) Earl Falconer (bass, vocal), Brian Travers (sax and keyboards), Jimmy Brown (drums), Norman Hassan (percussion, vocals).

The band also feature, Martin Meredith (sax) and Lawrence Parry (trumpet), who have both been in UB40’s touring line-up for over twenty years, and Tony Mullins (keyboards).

Thursday 26 Nov 2015, 07:00 PM

THEBARTON THEATRE

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been to a Robbie Williams concert......I would love to go to this one in October...

On sale to public Mon 25 May, 10am

GP TICKET LIMIT: 10 tickets per customer.

Fans with Visa credit, debit or prepaid cards can gain access to Visa Entertainment pre-sale here!

Presented by: Chugg Entertainment

Let Me Entertain You Tour

Chugg Entertainment are thrilled to announce the details of Robbie Williams' upcoming Let Me Entertain You Tour 2015. Of the announcement, Robbie Williams said, "Australia - Let Me Entertain You 2015. Me: Robbie Williams. You: the audience. Let’s have some fun together, like old times!"

Robbie Williams was last in Australia in 2014 for The Swing Tour Live, which was something of a departure from Robbie’s juggernaut 2006 Close Encounters world tour, which saw the pop superstar perform his biggest hits to over 500,000 Aussies in stadiums across the country.

This time around Robbie will return to Australia armed with his biggest hits, a glittering collection of fan favourites and a handful of unique covers. The aptly-named Let Me Entertain You Tour 2015 boasts a set-list perfected over a career spanning two decades at the very pinnacle of pop and includes the likes of Angels, Rock DJ, Better Man and Bodies. Coupled with his characteristic showmanship, infectious charisma and the wicked wit for which he is renowned worldwide, Robbie Williams is a born entertainer and a consummate showman. Let him entertain you? It will be impossible not to!

Tour Dates:

Ticketek is selling for the following venues only

[TABLE=class: tourDatesTable, width: 3478]

[TR=class: tourRow, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]Tue 13 Oct

Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, SA[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I have never been to a Robbie Williams concert......I would love to go to this one in October...

On sale to public Mon 25 May, 10am

GP TICKET LIMIT: 10 tickets per customer.

Fans with Visa credit, debit or prepaid cards can gain access to Visa Entertainment pre-sale here!

Presented by: Chugg Entertainment

Let Me Entertain You Tour

Chugg Entertainment are thrilled to announce the details of Robbie Williams' upcoming Let Me Entertain You Tour 2015. Of the announcement, Robbie Williams said, "Australia - Let Me Entertain You 2015. Me: Robbie Williams. You: the audience. Let’s have some fun together, like old times!"

Robbie Williams was last in Australia in 2014 for The Swing Tour Live, which was something of a departure from Robbie’s juggernaut 2006 Close Encounters world tour, which saw the pop superstar perform his biggest hits to over 500,000 Aussies in stadiums across the country.

This time around Robbie will return to Australia armed with his biggest hits, a glittering collection of fan favourites and a handful of unique covers. The aptly-named Let Me Entertain You Tour 2015 boasts a set-list perfected over a career spanning two decades at the very pinnacle of pop and includes the likes of Angels, Rock DJ, Better Man and Bodies. Coupled with his characteristic showmanship, infectious charisma and the wicked wit for which he is renowned worldwide, Robbie Williams is a born entertainer and a consummate showman. Let him entertain you? It will be impossible not to!

Tour Dates:

Ticketek is selling for the following venues only

[TABLE=class: tourDatesTable, width: 3478]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]Tue 13 Oct

Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, SA[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yeh but at nearly $500 for two tickets I'm wondering if he's worth it any more..... I've been to see him several times, and it's slways a good show, but $500 is a LOT of money....

Inicidentally, it's worth registering with Lasttix as they often have great last minute prices for concerts and stuff http://lasttix.com.au/

[TABLE=class: yiv8966631724emailwrap]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #F2F3F3, colspan: 2]AFCLogoGrey520x80.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #F2F3F3, colspan: 2]

Music

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv8966631724emailcolsplit, align: center][TABLE=class: yiv8966631724emailwrap]

[TR]

[TD]tex-perkins-520.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv8966631724leftPad][/TD]

[TD=align: left]Tex Perkins and the Dark Horses

10 - 11 Jun | Adelaide Cabaret Festival

Front man for the evocative soundscapes of The Cruel Sea, Tex is back with fellow Dark Horses – Charlie Owen, Joel Silbersher, Murray Paterson, Stephen Hadley and Gus Agars.

Read More[/TD]

[TD=class: yiv8966631724leftPad, width: 2%][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: yiv8966631724emailcolsplit, width: 240, align: center][TABLE=class: yiv8966631724emailwrap]

[TR]

[TD]27-club-520.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]27 Club

17 - 19 Jun | Adelaide Cabaret Festival

Featuring the music of Hendrix, Morrison, Cobain, Winehouse and Joplin; musicians who all famously died aged 27. With Hayley Mary, Henry Wagons, Carla Lippis & Daniel Champagne.

Read More[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: yiv8966631724emailcolsplit, align: center][TABLE=class: yiv8966631724emailwrap]

[TR]

[TD]aus-bee-gees-show-520.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]The Australian Bee Gees Show

20 May | Dunstan Playhouse

After four years headlining on the Las Vegas strip, The Australian Bee Gees Show will return to Australia with The Past and Present Tour, a brand new show for 2015. Don’t miss the magic – one night only!

Read More[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=class: yiv8966631724emailcolsplit, width: 240, align: center][TABLE=class: yiv8966631724emailwrap]

[TR]

[TD]california-dreaming-520.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]California Dreaming

25 Jun | Dunstan Playhouse

Receiving standing ovations everywhere they perform, the stars of California Dreaming will have you dancing in the street to the unforgettable sounds and harmonies of The Mamas and Papas.

Read More[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TR]

[TD]rubber-soul-revolver-520-ecomms.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Rubber Soul Revolver

2 Aug | Festival Theatre

A unique and spectacular live concert experience. See two Beatles studio masterpieces brought to life by Husky Gawenda from Husky, Fergus Linacre from Kingswood and singer/songwriters Jordie Lane and Marlon Williams.

Read More[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TR]

[TD]country-gold-520.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Country Gold

15 Aug | Her Majesty’s Theatre

Be enthralled by the massive star-studded lineup and glittering haul of heartbreakers, contemporary classics, ballads and bluegrass in the ultimate celebration of country.

Read More[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #F2F3F3][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Unfortunately that's one of the downsides to living in Australia - touring music acts from Europe/US have to charge a premium to make the shows profitable. Most bands will be lucky if they get 4 or 5 shows to cover all the costs of shipping their gear etc. In Europe some bands will have ten times that! It could be worse - NZ hardly gets any bands at all!

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a Thebarton update with some performances coming up...

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]WHAT'S COMING UP AT THEBARTON THEATRE[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]mm.jpg

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: style196]

Mister Maker

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: style196, width: 248]Wednesday 1 July 2015, Doors 12:30pm, Starts 1:30pm & Doors 3:30pm, Starts 4:30pm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Mister Maker’s first ever national Australian tour will be kicking off in June following on from the huge success of his shows at the iconic Sydney Opera House in January. Back due to popular demand, Mister Maker’s national tourwill bring a touch of crafty sparkle to Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle, Brisbane, Sydney & Perth.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]207513a.jpg

[/TD]

[TR]

What So Not & Golden Features

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: style196, width: 248]Saturday 4 July 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 8:00pm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

With the forthcoming release of his latest EP “Gemini", What So Not has announced he is returning home for the “Gemini EP Australian Tour” in 2015.

What So Not has always been a collaborative project and will continue to be as new concepts are developed with designers, musicians, visual artists and lighting gurus. This collective is determined to bring a whole new level of experience to the tour. It’s more than just music, What So Not is forever…Golden Features is returning for his XXIV tour with The M Machine as support. One of the fastest growing producers in Australia right now Golden Features brand show stage show is not be missed!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]200732a.jpg

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TR]

Dylan Moran - Off the Hook

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: style196, width: 248]Tue 14th July 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 8:00pm, Wed 15th July 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 8:00pm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Dylan Moran, star and creator of ABC TV’s ‘Black Books’ is back in Australia with a brand new show, ‘Off the Hook’.

Moran's legendary stand up rants have sold out across the world, cementing this unkempt wordsmith’s reputation as one of the foremost comics of his generation. Ageing, religion, kids, and relationships intertwine with the general absurdities of life. Searing observations and sumptuous imagery, painted across a large fraying canvas with cruel, curmudgeonly 'Moranesque' brush strokes and all delivered with Dylan's renowned, shambolic charm...It's simply unmissable.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]hotdub5.jpg

[/TD]

[TR]

Hot Dub RAVE

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: style196, width: 248]Saturday 18 July 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 8:00pm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

“Few bring the party like this time travelling dance-floor filler.” - Sydney Morning Herald, Sydney

“I strongly recommend a night out at Hot Dub Time Machine. It is the ‘Best. Party. Ever.’ and the hottest night in town.” - Broadway Baby, Edinburgh

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]naturally7.jpg

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TR]

Naturally 7

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: style196, width: 248]

Saturday 5 September 2015, Doors 6:30pm, Starts 7:30pm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

BACK IN AUSTRALIA BY POPULAR DEMAND! After receiving rave reviews and playing to enthusiastic crowds in 2014, the phenomenal Naturally 7 return for seven nights only. Naturally 7 combine elements of R&B, Pop and beatboxing using only their voices as instruments coining their unique sound as ‘vocal play’. This spring, Naturally 7 are set to delight new and existing audiences alike with an unforgettable evening of soulful music.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]kevin.jpg

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TR]

An Evening with Kevin Smith

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Wednesday 23 September 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 8:00pm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Kevin Smith, the actor, writer and director of the cult trilogy of New Jersey films that began with 1994's Clerks, has announced an Australian tour in September, accompanied by co-star Jason Mewes. Jay and Silent Bob, Mewes and Smith’s cult alter-egos, quickly became much-loved icons after the release of Clerks, winner of the Filmmakers Trophy at the 1994 Sundance Film Festival and the Prix de la Jeunesse Award at Cannes Film Festival the same year. Their characters have gone on to pop up in Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Clerks 2, all of which were written and directed by Smith. An Evening with Kevin Smith is a chance to get up close and personal with one of the most distinctive voices in US independent filmmaking and comedy.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]211366a.jpg

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TR]

Parkway Drive

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Friday 25 September 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 7:30pm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parkway Drive has spent the past decade at the forefront of heavy music worldwide with a sound so uncompromisingly ferocious and intense. Their highly anticipated fifth album,Ire will be released on September 25 via Resist Records.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]204394a.jpg

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TR]

Boney M

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Sunday 25 October 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 8:00pm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

With multiple sellout shows and rave reviews from their last outing, Euro Pop superstars BONEY M (Feat. Maizie Williams)are back performing all of their Greatest Hits across Australia. Their amazing run of chart-topping singles and relentless touring schedule established BONEY M as a genuine pop super group in the 70s and 80s. Their high energy, sing along shows feature outrageous costumes and a wicked live disco-funk backing band, for an out of this world experience.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #ffffff, align: center]208002a.jpg

[/TD]

[TR]

UB40

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: style196, width: 248]Thursday 26 November 2015, Doors 7:00pm, Starts 8:00pm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

The UK’s most successful reggae band, UB40, will land in Australia this November for a national tour, including a bunch of regional dates seeing the band play from the city skylines of Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne, all the way through to the beach side havens of Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Cairns and The Gold Coast.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Madonna to tour in March 2016....

Presale soon....

Madonna to tour Australia in March 2016

• CAMERON ADAMS NATIONAL MUSIC WRITER
  • NEWS CORP AUSTRALIA NETWORK
  • JUNE 22, 2015 6:53AM

641833-745c73d6-17f5-11e5-b043-03fbbcadf4e0.jpg

Patience: Madonna is finally coming back down under, 23 years since her first and only visit.

MADONNA has finally confirmed her first Australian tour since 1993.

The pop superstar will bring her Rebel Heart tour Down Under in March next year.However despite the long wait she will only visit Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.And rather than stadiums, Madonna will play arenas, meaning tickets will be snapped up in seconds by her patient fans.Madonna’s first Australian visit in 23 years will see her based here for three weeks, so far only playing shows on consecutive weekends.index

She will play Rod Laver Arena on Saturday March 12 and Sunday March 13. The tour then visits Allphones Arena in Sydney Saturday March 19 and Sunday March 20 then Brisbane Entertainment Centre Saturday March 26 and 27.Playing indoor shows is keeping in line with the rest of the shows around the world, however fans will hope demand may see Madonna forced to add more dates in each city.Tickets will go on sale 10am Monday July 6 through Ticketek.Promoter Live Nation has yet to release ticket prices, however have confirmed VIP packages will be available for cashed-up local fans.The Rebel Heart tour is already the most expensive of the year in overseas markets, moving Madonna ahead of Fleetwood Mac.In the US platinum seats on the Rebel Heart tour sell for between $325 and $875, while the top price VIP package is around $1500 and includes a seat in the first three rows and access to a pre-show party where a DJ plays Madonna’s greatest hits.641899-3a7985f0-17f5-11e5-b043-03fbbcadf4e0.jpg

Bitch please: Ms Ciccone in the colourful Bitch I’m Madonna video.

Australian audiences should familiarise themselves with Madonna’s new album Rebel Heart.Her last five tours, which have all bypassed Australia, have been far from greatest hits affairs.They have seen the singer showcase the bulk of her latest album, with a handful of classics in favour of new material.The Rebel Heart tour starts in Montreal on September 9, before heading throughout North America, the UK and Europe.Rebel Heart became Madonna’s 11th No. 1 album on the Australian charts in March. However a lack of radio support for singles Living for Love and Ghosttown has been put down to ageism by the 56 year old singer.She released a star-studded video for new single, Bitch I’m Madonna, last week.Madonna’s last tour in Australia was the Girlie Show in 1993, where she played to nearly 150,000 fans in Melbourne over three shows at the MCG, as well as three shows at the Sydney Cricket Ground and shows at Adelaide Oval and ANZ Stadium in Brisbane.Promoters have unsuccessfully tried to woo Madonna back to Australia since she resumed regular touring with 2001’s Drowned World tour. Since then world tours in 2001, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2012 have all skipped Australia.642982-0c415b70-17f7-11e5-b043-03fbbcadf4e0.jpg

Long wait: Madonna in 1993 on her Girlie Tour, the last time she visited Australia.

Her Sticky and Sweet tour in 2008/2009 became the highest grossing tour of all time for a solo artist while the 2012 MDNA tour was that year’s highest-selling tour.Madonna’s five tours with Live Nation have earned more than $1 billion and sold 7.8 million tickets.If Madonna does add more shows to her Australian tour it is likely none will be on a Friday, with the singer reportedly following Jewish faith and upholding Shabbat each Friday night.The Rebel Heart tour will also see Madonna play Auckland, her first show in New Zealand.Madonna has previously cited clashes with her children’s schooling as why she has been unable to tour Australia, despite a series of petitions and an online backlash from disgruntled fans.Son Rocco was a dancer on the MDNA tour, it is not known if her family will accompany her to Australia for the tour.“Madonna continues to be one of the most successful touring artists in history. Her shows are always legendary and we are thrilled to have her back on tour,” Live Nation president ArthurFans will have to be prepared to pay top dollar for top tickets.Front row tickets are $2000 in the ultimate VIP package, with other VIP packages costing between $1500 and $700.While regular ticket prices have not been announced there will be selected tickets starting at $99.There will be four different pre-sales before the tickets go on sale to the general public, the first starting on June 23.Presale details are found at livenation.com.au

Perhaps too someone could start a FB page group Live Music Adelaide.My OH runs a group in our town in the UK for our local gigs and he now has ALOT of members.Bands now post their own gigs on his page,and my OH takes pics of posters around town of bands coming,and then posts the posters on his group page.Its been a huge success for keeping folks up to date on whats on.

Nice to see so many gigs in Adelaide,but if someone could start a page for local pubs,which usually have free gigs,that would be great!