2 bed rental needed near city

Billybub

My daughter and I will be moving back to Adelaide in January (we're currently in Perth) and will need a 2-3 bed apartment/flat/house somewhere decent, no more than 15 minutes to the city by bus train or tram. I'll start searching in earnest in the next month or two but thought I'd throw it out there to you all in case you know of anything available. My daughter stars school (University Senior College) around Jan 25, we'll need to be there a week or two beforehand. Thanks in Advance.

Bill

Unless you are happy to pay for it for weeks before you come then I would just get a temp holiday let and look when you get here. Anything decent isn't on the market for long close to or in the city. Lots of new apartments being built though so there will be a glut soon.

January can can be busy for holiday lets near the city as it is The Tour Down Under then Clipsal and festivals, WOMAD etc. fun time to come but a bit mad. I would Defoe plan ahead for that and the prices will be higher too.

Thanks, Rammygirl. I know it's a busy time for Adelaide but circumstances dictate that's when we need to be there. We have options to stay with friends temporarily so it's no big deal.

If anyone is a budding property mogul with somewhere nice to let out to me long term, get in touch.

Ta