Short term accommodation in Adelaide

Eres

Hi everyone. Me and my wife, we are looking for a short term one bedroom accommodation in the city or in one of its suburbs. It should be furnished and its location has to allow as to reach the city center by public transport without a problem. We come to Adelaide in October 14 and we are going to rent an accommodation on a few month. Also, the weekly payment for it should be not more than 300 aud.

Thank sincerely in advance for any help you can provide me.

Welcome to the forum. Just so you are aware your first few posts will not appear until a mod has approved them.

For furnished accommodation in the city you may struggle on that budget although you could possibly get some student accommodation. Have a look at UniHouse just here http://www.unihouse.com.au. It's student accommodation but was recently being advertised to staff as well so I suspect they will let to people who are not students.

If looking outside the city check on Google maps for travel by public transport to the city to give you an idea of how easy it would be to get in to the CBD.