• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Thank you everyone for your advice, I struggled with this site and have only just regained access, thanks to administrator. I am still looking for suitable accommodation and Wilma (my dog) is booked to fly on 25th May.
      Regards
      Kestral

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Kestral View Post
      Thank you everyone for your advice, I struggled with this site and have only just regained access, thanks to administrator. I am still looking for suitable accommodation and Wilma (my dog) is booked to fly on 25th May.
      Regards
      Kestral
      Are you allready in Oz or do you fly out around the same time as you dog ? I have a friend just found a dog friendly rental at Seaford I will ask her who she went through

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      I'm already here

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      hi, we are looking to break our lease from early may as moving interstate....we rent a 4 bed house in hackham $380 per week and have had our dog for 3 years here....I know hackham isn't ideal for everyone, has a bad rep but we have had no probs...lots of dog walking, off leash dog beach 10 mins away in osullivan beach and 8 mins from beautiful port Noarlunga beach etc etc.....
      for you would be great as straight on main south road to flinders would prob take 15 mins (give or take traffic)..
      its not advertised as yet as we have no firm moving date but if interested pop round and have look and then nearer time, contact our agent.
      house is in good condition, modern with lots of parking, secure back yard with huge covered outdoor area, dishwasher and lots of storage.
      seriously, hackham is not bad.....its very quiet and close to everything!!

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      My grandchildren live in Hackham both is streets where the houses were privately built ( not Trust Housing ) and to be honest they both have lovely homes and nice neighbours It's like everywhere else good parts and bad parts ( not having a go at Trust Houses by the way )

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      totally agree....if it wasn't for hubbies job taking us interstate would not be interested in moving...I love it here in hackham...bigger blocks, very quiet and good access to everything...to be honest, its paradise compared to where I came from in UK!!!!

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      I've just moved into a dog friendly house. It's not the best for my dog as back garden is mostly gravel. But at least I have something for her arrival. Hopefully will find something more suitable by end of 12 month contract. Thank you everyone for your advice and support.

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Hi

see my recent post. I'm vacating my rental in south Brighton in 4 weeks and was allowed to have two cocker spaniels and 2 cats. 4 bed executive house. Detached. Rent $610 per week.

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12