• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep

Thumbs up Dog friendly rental needed in 2016

Nurses landed end of Sept, currently living in a none dog friendly house, is looking to rent a dog friendly home from end of May 2016, when my dog arrives (small staffordshire terrier), she is a timid thing as is a rescue dog, she was covered in cigarette burns when I rescued her, she is not an outdoor dog, she is spayed and happy to sleep after her morning walk, she is not a barker either, unless someone is smoking near her, is the only time she barks.
      Trying to find a dog friendly rental close to the beach.
      I am prepared to move to Any part of Australia to achieve the perfect home for us.

Happy to pay a higher deposit and rent in advance, as for me, its more about finding somewhere suitable for us, currently live in Glenelg, but other areas such as Brighton, Seacliff are also perfect, as currently work mostly at Flinders Hospital.

But I will move jobs, if need be, and to another state, to find a perfect for 18mth to 2 year let, before I buy my own property.

If anyone hears of anything close to the sea please give me a shout.

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Welcome to the forum. I don't know of any dog friendly rentals but I do know that unless an advert specifically says no pets then you can ask if they will consider a dog. Also a good idea I have read on here or Poms in Oz is to create a document of introduction about your dog, a dog CV if you will, for prospective landlords. I take it the place that you are on at the moment will not allow your dog to stay?

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      I'm sure you'll find something before May if you are starting to look now. I did know of a 2 bed unit for rent in Somerton Park about 3 mins drive from Glenelg Jetty Rd which would have taken a small dog but its been let now. Not sure how long the lease on it is though. I would think a year.

As NicF said, prepare a document, offer to pay extra bond if need be and you should be fine. Your area is pretty large and properties come and go. Lots of units can't/won't take dogs. Houses should have more options. If I hear of anything I'll post back here for you.

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Hi

im also looking for a pet friendly rental for the end of February, starting to stress now, good luck!

Title
      Birmingham, UK and now settled in Seacliff Park
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Kestral View Post
      Nurses landed end of Sept, currently living in a none dog friendly house, is looking to rent a dog friendly home from end of May 2016, when my dog arrives (small staffordshire terrier), she is a timid thing as is a rescue dog, she was covered in cigarette burns when I rescued her, she is not an outdoor dog, she is spayed and happy to sleep after her morning walk, she is not a barker either, unless someone is smoking near her, is the only time she barks.
      Trying to find a dog friendly rental close to the beach.
      I am prepared to move to Any part of Australia to achieve the perfect home for us.

Happy to pay a higher deposit and rent in advance, as for me, its more about finding somewhere suitable for us, currently live in Glenelg, but other areas such as Brighton, Seacliff are also perfect, as currently work mostly at Flinders Hospital.

But I will move jobs, if need be, and to another state, to find a perfect for 18mth to 2 year let, before I buy my own property.

If anyone hears of anything close to the sea please give me a shout.
      Hi Kestral,

My old home coming back to rent in Somerton Park I had my 2 dogs there and then our friends rented after us to get their children into Brighton Hugh School, lovely modern house and landlord has 7 dogs and loves all dogs. Pm if you want more information just be Sacred Heart School and I know lease is up in new year.

Bal
      IELTS L7.0,R8.5, W7.0, S7.5 Overall 7.5 - March 2013, Vetassess submitted 19/2/2013, Approved 24/5/2013. Reccie to WA 31/7/2013 - 16/8/2013. EOI for 489 Visa Lodged 30/08/2013. Application approved 18/10/2013. Visa Application Lodged 30/10/2013. PCC's sent 08/11/2013. PCC's sent to Agent 20/11/13. Medicals 14/12/2013. CO allocated 3/1/14.VISA GRANTED 10/01/2014!! Fly to SA 13/4/2014 Still living the dream!! Submitted 887 visa 15/4/16. Golden ticket 887 received 31/8/16

Title
      Birmingham, UK and now settled in Seacliff Park
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Hi Alison,

House I am talking about coming up for rent end of January I think. Pm me for details
      IELTS L7.0,R8.5, W7.0, S7.5 Overall 7.5 - March 2013, Vetassess submitted 19/2/2013, Approved 24/5/2013. Reccie to WA 31/7/2013 - 16/8/2013. EOI for 489 Visa Lodged 30/08/2013. Application approved 18/10/2013. Visa Application Lodged 30/10/2013. PCC's sent 08/11/2013. PCC's sent to Agent 20/11/13. Medicals 14/12/2013. CO allocated 3/1/14.VISA GRANTED 10/01/2014!! Fly to SA 13/4/2014 Still living the dream!! Submitted 887 visa 15/4/16. Golden ticket 887 received 31/8/16

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Our 4 bed Hallett Cove property may be available April 2016 - pets by negotiation. PM for details
      COMPUTER PROBLEMS? PM for cheap rates, no fix = no fee!
      Arrived Adelaide - 16/3/09 (Temporary 475), Applied for PR - 16/3/11 (887), Visa Grant - 12/04/2011, Official Aussies March 2014

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jo_marnes View Post
      Our 4 bed Hallett Cove property may be available April 2016 - pets by negotiation. PM for details
      Jo have messaged by friend will pm you if she still needs a rental

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep

Doggy Adelaide

If you are already here.....Have you thought of talking this over down at your local dog park? (you don't need to be with your dog to be in there)

Almost all Adelaide Suburbs have "off - leash" doggy areas now, and the people who use them will know a great deal about finding rentals that are suitable.

(-There are three within walking distance of here, and even the CBD has access to them)

Having said that, - would be very surprised if you have much difficulty locating a Pet Friendly Rental, pretty much anywhere,

JB

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Philly47 View Post
      Jo have messaged by friend will pm you if she still needs a rental
      Jo my friend has allready found a rental at Seaford ,hope you get your sorted without a problem

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast