Jobs for working visa..help!

Guest Brookew

Guest Brookew

Hi all,

My partner is coming from the UK on a working holiday. He doesn't have any required skills his previous job was data analysis.

I am trying to find some places that will employ him on his visa. He doesn't mind what he does just wants a job.

He will be using my car.

Anyone know where we can start?

Thank you so much!!

Guest Brookew

I'm doing his resume so it should be all good. Things are just really hard especially being apart so we need all the positivity we can get. I will be sponsoring him anyway so there's no real rush but I just wanted advice. Thanks KennyKen :)

WHV? if he doesn't mind what he does there is casual work around. He'll be competing with other WHV people and teens on school holidays for some of it. Also this time of year is slow for the job market so he needs to be prepared there might not be anything around or that it will take a while. Things may not pick up til Feb and beyond.

If if it's more office work, a WHV could limit him but no harm in applying. He just needs to get here and then start working through the usual sites, employment agencies etc. Probably best to go to some of those in person and make sure he chases them up.

Guest Brookew

Thanks! Yeah he's not coming until late Jan. I'm going to look into everything! He doesn't mind what he does so I'll look into it. As always Snifter you've been a great help. :) I'll go to job agencies :)