Buses in Adelaide

xeune

Hello. So today I was taking a rest in a bus stop suddenly a bus came and the bus driver started to wave at me. So i shake my head tell him that I was not going to board the bus. My question is whether sitting in the bus stop meant that you are going to board a bus? Thank you

There's a bit of a clue in the name bus stop. As a general rule people at a bus stop are waiting for a bus and bus drivers would get complaints if someone was waiting for a bus and it didn't stop for them. If the stop services multiple routes some bus drivers won't stop unless you put your arm out but some will slow down and check anyway. If you are at a stop that only services one route then it's only right that the bus driver assumes you are wanting to catch the bus and stops for you.