Wanted- a 3 month fully furnished short term let

Middy79

Hi, We are on the search for a fully furnished 3 month let for the in laws when they visit later in the year.

They will be here from roughly mid October to mid January.(We can accommodate them over Christmas if nessacery). They would like to somewhere between Hallet Cove and Henley beach but ideally either the Glenelg or Brighton areas. Their budget is in the region of $500 pw. They need one or two bedrooms, car parking, ideally wifi and laundry facilities.Any one out there have anything that would fit the bill?

Heather

Hi Heather,

I do have a number of 1 and 2 bed places available but some are already booked for this peak period. They are in the Port Noarlunga area which is a little further than you wanted but Hallett Cove is only 8 minutes from Port Noarlunga.

The 1 bed places are well within your budget, are self contained homes with unlimited wireless internet, off street parking and laundry / drying facilities and barbecues.

If you want to have a look there are a few pictures on the rentals section of this site and there are plenty more on my web site. The new unit (Tobies Place) is not yet loaded on my web site but I can provide links to over 60 photos if that one interests you.

You are welcome to contact me on contact@homesdownunder.com.au.

Tamara