Vista - Current Mortgage Rates and Special Offers

Hi all.

I thought I would start a thread updating the best home loan rates and offers with the lenders on our panel. Home loan interest rates are at an all-time low in Australia currently so there is a lot of competition for both new loans and refinance offers.

I will try to update these fairly regularly, therefore please see the last post for the most up to date offers.

Current standout offers from our panel of lenders are below:

1. 3.75% 2 Year Fixed Rate and $1,500 refinance rebate for owner occupied loan

2. 250,000 Velocity Points or $1,500 cash back with a new owner occupied home loan

3. 3.75% Variable Rate owner occupied loan

4. 3.99% 2 Year Fixed Rate for new investment loan

(Please note the above are not in conjunction with each other and will be subject to meeting the lenders terms and conditions).

Please feel free to contact me if you would like any further information.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

*UPDATE*

Medical, Legal and Financial Professionals may be eligible to borrow up to 90% of the value of a property without having to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance. This can be a real money saver as most borrowers can only borrow up to 80% of the value of a property without incurring Lenders Mortgage Insurance.

If you are not familiar with Lenders Mortgage Insurance the link below gives a little more detail.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/money-finance/47885-why-use-broker.html

Please note all of the offers listed in the first post of this thread are still valid.

Thanks.

Edited by Adam from Vista Financial

Would the 90% include medical radiographers? I'm looking to buy my current rental as soon as I sign my new permanent contract in the public sector (I've been a locum the past year while waiting for my PR). Would I qualify? Also how long would I need to be in the permanent role for before being eligible for a home loan at the good rates mentioned. It would be a home for me to live in.

Thanks for any info!

Fran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Fran,

Have sent you a P.M

Regards

Adam

Would the 90% include medical radiographers? I'm looking to buy my current rental as soon as I sign my new permanent contract in the public sector (I've been a locum the past year while waiting for my PR). Would I qualify? Also how long would I need to be in the permanent role for before being eligible for a home loan at the good rates mentioned. It would be a home for me to live in.

Thanks for any info!

Fran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

*UPDATE*

Please now see this post for up to date information.

The below offers are the standouts from our panel of lenders currently.

1. 3.67% Variable Rate Loan for loans below 80% Lending to Value Ratio (this includes refinancing)

2. 3.69% 3 Year Fixed Rate

3. 3.75% 2 Year Fixed Rate and $1,500 refinance rebate for Owner Occupied Loan

4. 3.89% 3 Year Fixed Rate Investment Loan

(Please note the above are not in conjunction with each other and will be subject to meeting the lenders terms and conditions).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

*UPDATE*

1. 3.64% 2 and 3 Year Fixed Rate for eligible Owner Occupied Loans

2. No Lenders Mortgage Insurance up to 85% for eligible borrowers

Regards

Adam

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

*UPDATE*

Please see below for most recent standout deals from our panel:

• Owner Occupier Variable Rate - 3.71% (no ongoing fee)

• Owner Occupier 2 and 3 year Fixed Rates - 3.64% (annual fee of $375)

• Investment 2 and 3 year Fixed Rates – 3.89% (annual fee of $375)

• 250,000 Velocity Points or $1,500 cash back with a new owner occupied home loan

• 3.75% 2 Year Fixed Rate and $1,500 refinance rebate for owner occupied loan (annual fee of $395)

Please find below a useful link to a government calculator which can demonstrate potential savings from your current lender by simply inputting a few details.

https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/tools-and-resources/calculators-and-apps/mortgage-switching-calculator

Regards

Adam