Ground handling job opportunities at adelaide airport?

gouki

Hi there,

I am in my mid 20's and I'm looking for work at Adelaide airport preferably in baggage handling/aircraft loading. I have experience in hospitality and some experience in retail. Recently I've received my dangerous goods certificate as it is a prerequisite for ramp service agents jobs with Aerocare. I have applied for the ramp service position, I did well in the questionnaires stage of the application but I don't think iI did well on the online interview as I was very nervous. In the Online interview a question will be delivered through a recorded voice then automatically starts recording your response.

So I'm wondering how long should I expect Aerocare to get back to me?

Does dnata toll and aerocare hire though out the year? do they only want to hire young people?

Any info and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:biggrin:

one of the most physically demanding jobs I've ever analysed

-basically they are looking for super fit younger people, ideally with a history in the home removal trade

JB :swoon:

I'm approaching my mid 40s and flabby. Weak rep in the home removal trade. I have a penchant for stilton and chicken wings.

more than happy to talk start dates