Robe SA

Bailey

Hi Everyone

Thinking of travelling to Robe SA next month with my husband and my little dog. Can anyone recommend a place around or in Robe that is pet friendly and only for a weekend stay.

I have checked online however I do not see many places for 'one bedroom' places...

Thanks for reading!

Fiona

Love, love Robe!

Have you thought about staying in a cabin in a caravan park?

https://www.big4.com.au/caravan-parks/sa/limestone-coast/discovery-parks-robe/pets-terms-and-conditions

We've stayed in one of their cabins, and it was great. The best bit, for me, is that the Big 4 park is absolutely next to the beautiful long beach.

Just a thought,

:) LC

Thanks for your feedback...

I'll check it out -

My husband just likes to have a quiet little cottage/granny flat to ourselves - he does not like people around him when he is taking a break lol!!!

There are some beautiful places around the area however they do not allow dogs!

Thanks again

Fiona