Aussie wildlife attack!

Tamara (Homes Down Under)

This is a classic! (Classic con maybe)

No way is our wildlife dangerous!

Snakes on a pane! Family screams as hawk drops prey on windscreen

Yahoo7 News on November 25, 2016, 11:38 am

SHARE TWEET EMAIL

Those snake-hurling birds of prey are back, and this time they’re chucking reptiles at cars.

Play

Mute

Current Time0:31

/

Duration Time0:31

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

Progress: 0%

Fullscreen

STOP VIDEO REPLAYUP NEXTBLACK FRIDAY SALES HAVE HIT AUSTRALIA

VIDEO A driver's dash cam has captured the moment a bird dropped a snake onto their moving car. Source: Facebook/ Dash Cam Owners Australia

Well, possibly.

Just months after a viral hoax video showing a bird dropping a snake on picnic goers, another clip has emerged purporting to show the unrelenting malevolence of Australia’s human-hating wildlife.

snake_bomber1_638.jpgPhotos: DashCamOwnersAustralia

The video was posted to the Facebook group DashCamOwnersAustralia on DATE, and appears to show a hawk or eagle swooping low over a car near Wivenhoe Dam in Queensland.

As the bird approaches the car, it lets go of a snake in its talons, which drops into the windscreen of an oncoming vehicle.

Now, just as the picnic snake bomber raised plenty of eyebrows, so too has the Wivenhoe Dam air raid.

1476403977173-8287.jpgFastest Method to Top-Up Your Qantas Points

finder.com.au Sponsored

Eagle-eyed viewers claim to have identified a suspicious few frames around the clip’s 13 second mark, where the animals briefly appear to freeze in time while the car continues to swallow the road ahead.

snake_bomber2_638.jpgsnake_bomber3_638.jpgThe snake also appears to suspiciously vanish immediately upon impact with the car.

But for every skeptic there is a true believer, and others are pointing to the bird’s shadow and movements as proof of legitimacy.

Opinions are, so far, split as to whether or not it’s the ill-fated snake or the viewers being taken for a ride.

I saw that. Its possible it dropped it. Hard to know for sure either way unless you were there.

I saw this story yesterday too. Man v beast. There is a video on the news site but I couldn't get it to copy over to here. Link at the bottom of the post.

Curious baby koala climbs off mother’s back for a human hug

THIS curious koala joey climbed off its mother’s back and onto a boy’s arm in an adorable embrace. Captured on camera by mother of the boy, Meagan Pfitzner, 40, outside of her home in Adelaide, South Australia, the footage shows the baby koala and its mother drinking from a creek.

982a77cf2f928745cb278d312f3e658d

The mother and joey were hanging by the creek when Meagan and her son found them. Picture: Meagan Pfitzner / Caters News PSource:Caters News Agency

Meagan’s son then tries to offer the baby koala a Eucalyptus leaf, and after a few moments of hesitation the cute joey gladly accepts, then unexpectedly climbs aboard the boy’s arm.

In fact, the it was so friendly, it continued to climb higher up the boy’s arm, all the way to his shoulder for a better view. Meagan said: “We couldn’t believe it. We were just so amazed that the koalas were so trusting and comfortable with us.

“I’ve never experienced anything like this before. Everyone keeps telling me what a unique encounter it is.”

5b6e66f781692b9bbeb1137359c21d4a

Super cute! Picture: Meagan Pfitzner / Caters NewsSource:Caters News Agency

After several minutes of gazing at the boy gleefully, Megan’s son attempts to direct the joey back to its mother, but the little koala refused to budge. Once the tiny koala eventually does climb off, it makes one more dash for the boy’s arm, before safely returning to the back of its mother. Megan said: “I don’t think the little thing wanted to leave us.

“I look out the window every today to see if it’s returned. It was such a wonderful experience.”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/good-news/curious-baby-koala-climbs-off-mothers-back-for-a-human-hug/news-story/f76ca9711baed88fc388e4f870ab4321