Merry Christmas!

snifter

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays :smile:

:xmas15::xmas7::xmas16::xmas6::xmas14:

Been up since 6:30 when a sulphur crested came for a drink at the water bath which is outside our bedroom window (clever of me to put it there I know). And we slept with the doors and windows open last night so it woke me with a loud squawk.

So I decided to get up and sort the watering system out a bit and do some gardening, walk the dog and am now sitting down for a true Christmas breakfast of a mug of tea washed down with leftover cheesecake and banoffee pie from our street Christmas BBQ last night. Was a lovely night, the weather cooled down a bit for us. We are lucky to live in a fab little street tucked away and pretty much everyone who lives here came over last night. Some we see quite often over the year, others not so much so it's great to have a night where we and they can all catch up.

Today we are off to a friends house for some backyard croquet and another BBQ! Then tomorrow, Christmas Day we are off to an aunts house for lunch with the family and then later in the afternoon to my FIL's for a dip in the pool and no doubt some more scoff :eek::cute:.

Boxing Day is so far quiet as we've kept it free so we can chill at home, go for a walk in Belair national park perhaps and just unwind.

Hi Snifter,

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2017 to you and all the members here.

I loved the way you have described your days for the holidays, relly awesome and sounds like so much fun and what a wonderful way to spend time with almost everyone from the neighbourhood.

Stay blessed and have loads of fun. Best wishes for a successful and happy year ahead.

Regards,

Anik

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays :smile:

:xmas15::xmas7::xmas16::xmas6::xmas14:

Been up since 6:30 when a sulphur crested came for a drink at the water bath which is outside our bedroom window (clever of me to put it there I know). And we slept with the doors and windows open last night so it woke me with a loud squawk.

So I decided to get up and sort the watering system out a bit and do some gardening, walk the dog and am now sitting down for a true Christmas breakfast of a mug of tea washed down with leftover cheesecake and banoffee pie from our street Christmas BBQ last night. Was a lovely night, the weather cooled down a bit for us. We are lucky to live in a fab little street tucked away and pretty much everyone who lives here came over last night. Some we see quite often over the year, others not so much so it's great to have a night where we and they can all catch up.

Today we are off to a friends house for some backyard croquet and another BBQ! Then tomorrow, Christmas Day we are off to an aunts house for lunch with the family and then later in the afternoon to my FIL's for a dip in the pool and no doubt some more scoff :eek::cute:.

Boxing Day is so far quiet as we've kept it free so we can chill at home, go for a walk in Belair national park perhaps and just unwind.

It does sound like a typically Aussie Christmas!

For us, the grandkids will be around...barbecue and swimming...just a general chill out.

All the best to everyone.