looking for friendship

NewYork

Hi my family and I have recently moved to Adelaide and have started to settle in. My husband has found a job and we would like to meet some new people. We live about 5 mins from the City and it is me, my husband and our 2 girls. We would like to meet up with some people if there is anyone out there interested. We were given this website to look at and start posting some threads. We are in our mid to late thirties and would like to meet up for drinks and possibly friendship.

Hi New York and welcome to Adelaide. My family and I have recently moved over also and have 2 girls ours are 8 & 19. We would be happy to meet up as we are not far from the city either. If you have any preferences just send me a private message and will se what we can do.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Debs,

We could do Friday this weekend or next Saturday evening if either are good, could meet for a fringe show and drinks?

Everyone welcome ?

Caroline

Hi Caroline not surely if you got my message my husband said it looks like it hasn't gone through? Saturday sounds great if your free? Would have to bring our youngest as we have no babysitter. Debbie

I can't send you a private message at the moment as I don't think I have posted enough for that to be activated so this is my email, if you send me your contact number I will message you to arrange where to meet. <email removed by moderator>

see you Saturday! Caroline

Edited by NicF
Remove email as per forum rules

I can't send you a private message at the moment as I don't think I have posted enough for that to be activated so this is my email, if you send me your contact number I will message you to arrange where to meet. <email removed by moderator>

see you Saturday! Caroline

Just so you know we don't allow personal email addresses to be posted on the forum so I have removed it. I'll get admin to check your PM facility has been activated.