Air Conditioning

kadina

I had a fault with a unit and finally found someone who works on them...a local bloke (Alan). He has since installed two reverse cycle systems at my daughters place and another system at friends place in Flagstaff. All the systems were Fujitsu and he purchased them cheaper than the locally advertised prices from Harvey Norman even with the cashbacks.

I can send you his details if you like?

• 1 month later...
Tamara, I can give you a name of someone we used for a new installation. They do maintenance too. Let me know and I'll send you their details.

Thank you Emmie...that would be great.

I understand that summer is a busy period for repairs and installations but if something breaks it has to get fixed asap. I do have a spare portable roll around aircon in case there's an issue but my son borrowed it as his aircon broke down and his landlord didn't make any effort to fix it for the past 3 months!

If you could send me those details that would be wonderful...:smile: