Visiting on Visa subclass 600

path2aus

Hello All,

My wife's parents were in Australia with us on 600 visa for 3 months. The visa is valid for a year with stays up to 3 months allowed at a time. My question is that they just left on the 15th of April. If we want to bring them back in May, will that be an issue? Do they need to spend a significant amount of time outside Australia to come back (Like in the US where you need to spend equal amount of time outside the country)? Please let me know. We are plannnig to bring them back around May 15th. Thanks.

Check the visa condition on their visa. I called my Mom 2 times in last 5 months as she spent 3 months first, went back and then came again after 2 months.

From my knowledge, there is no such issue even though you call them back after just 1 week again when they left.

Better if you check visa condition like 8203, 8204 which explain everything.Shouldn't be an Issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by KRAZZY10