Sa 190 eoi

AK777

Has anyone recently applied for nomination? I put in my EOI on 1st april 2017. Still waiting. Just a bit scared after the recent 216 occupations have been axed. Mine is in low availability now. Had 60points before the nomination. Hope it doesn't take too long considering the category has already gone to blue on 1st april.

Any useful info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Edited by AK777

Hi AK777,

I submitted my 190 state nomination and EOI beginning of October last year and they were quoting 8 weeks to turn them around then so you may still have a few weeks to wait. Mine was submitted 4th October and got response 15th November.

Good luck, hope the occupation your looking for is still available when they get back to you.

Hi AK777,

I submitted my 190 state nomination and EOI beginning of October last year and they were quoting 8 weeks to turn them around then so you may still have a few weeks to wait. Mine was submitted 4th October and got response 15th November.

Good luck, hope the occupation your looking for is still available when they get back to you.

Thank u so much for the kind response. My occupation is in low availability and that is why i am concerned.

My immi consultant told me that already vetassess portals are halted. I hope that does not affect me as well.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk