Jobs in demand

Guest covfan71

Guest covfan71

Hi everyone,

i am currently applying for a Visa under SA Sponsorship as an office manager. I have been doing Admin work for the last 22 years whilst serving in the RN. Although i can get into Oz with this trade the Navy kindly give me the opportunity to 7 weeks resettlement to persue any qualifications i may want to do. All i was after really was any hints as to a skill that i could do that would be in a higher demand than others. I was thinking about doing the Tiling course.

Guest covfan71
but you cant come supporting coventry :arghh::biglaugh:

The way we are playing at the moment i won't be. One thing is for sure i will still hate the Villa. (lol) :biglaugh:

Do you get to watch much footy out there?

The way we are playing at the moment i won't be. One thing is for sure i will still hate the Villa. (lol) :biglaugh:

Wow I cant believe there's another Coventry City fan on here - that means there are at least two of you (Kris of Liz and Kris UK is another). We lived in Coventry and Liz and Kris used to live in Nuneaton so we drove past the Ricoh quite a lot. Kris has even got Cov city slippers!! (sorry Kris let the cat out of the bag now!). :biglaugh:

Cheers

Mariane and Cliff

Guest lastboyscout

Would that be because we sent you down? :biglaugh:

And don`t forget, the future king of England is a Villa fan :notworthy:

Guest David Brown

er, that would be Wolves, but I just wanted to say I didn't know Prince Charles was a Villa fan but if so it would be because they both have in common that they've spent a long time waiting to be on top!

Would that be because we sent you down? :biglaugh:

And don`t forget, the future king of England is a Villa fan :notworthy:

Guest covfan71
Wow I cant believe there's another Coventry City fan on here - that means there are at least two of you (Kris of Liz and Kris UK is another). We lived in Coventry and Liz and Kris used to live in Nuneaton so we drove past the Ricoh quite a lot. Kris has even got Cov city slippers!! (sorry Kris let the cat out of the bag now!). :biglaugh:

Cheers

Mariane and Cliff

What is wrong with that? I too have Cov City slippers.

Where abouts in Oz are you and is it a nice area? Please feel free to send me a PM