info needed

Guest steve & charlie

Guest steve & charlie

hi to you all

i am putting in to have my trade assessed within the next 4weeks we were wondering what this entails we no you have to go to the correct body which we have we wondered what the process is once we've done this ie what they do and how they do it,

we are back on this full time now as i have my qualifications to enable us to do it i will be a welfare officer.

anybody no af any sponsors within this area would be a big help any help would be great aswell we would also like to get to no people on this site as we think it's brill.

thanks for your help in anticpation.

The other half is a 360 driver any help in this area would be brill to also he is a general builder ,ground worker, roofer but all time served so no paperwork.

thanks once again.

anyone that fancies a chat in the chat rooms let us no and we will join you

steve & charlie:notworthy: