House warming in Aberfoyle park

We are going to be having a get together/house warming on 25th April 2010.

The front door will be open from 3pm.

Bring your booze & a plate of something.

Our house is in Aberfoyle Park but you don't have to live up here to come.

We don't want to put our address up on here so please send us a pm and i will send you our address.

Please feel free to bring a friend as well.

Hope to see you soon Rob Mel Fin & Pip

Guest katsmajic

Dawn had a similar event 18mths ago - its great, especially for newish people/families to get together. Alot of people made new friends/connections that day.

Youre brave, but im sure you'll have a fab time.

Guest adenick

Hi Rob and Mel

Hope you are still enjoying life here in beautiful Adelaide, it would be great to see you again, at least we didn't poison you at our BBQ! Just need to check with Ade to make sure we are free to come on Sat, but would love to if ok, anything in particular you want us to bring? Can you PM us with address?

Nicky and Ade Tanner

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi

Does the plate of something have to be cooked??? We going to bring some sausages and burgers and your post didnt mention BBQ so thought best ask. I know BBQ's the done thing but you never know.

Michelle

Mel and myself would just like to say a big thank you to all the people who managed to make there way over to our house for the house warming.

Also thank you to all the kids that came and behaving and did not trash our house.

Hope you all had a good time.

Hope you all enjoyed it and will feel confidant enough to have your own house warming and have a do like we did?

PS thanks to the people who could not make it at last minute and let us know.

Rob and Mel

Guest The Dimmocks

Thanks very much for inviting us, we all had a great time and kids are now fast asleep after wearing themselves out.

Hope to see you at the BBQ next week

Michelle Justin and Kids

Guest mez10

To Mel & Rob,

Thank you very much for a great party, really enjoyed meeting everyone.

Hope to see you all on Saturday

All the best.

Darren, Janet, Eve & Isabel

Guest adenick

Hi Rob and Mel

Please accept my apologies for not being able to come to your BBQ, for some reason I hadf thought it was on Saturday and when I clicked on the site about an hour before I realised it was on Sunday which we were already booked out for!! What a dope!! :goofy:

Too many beers I think! Hope it went well for you and that lots of people came, and hopefully we can catch up another time. Sorry again:confused:

Nicky and Ade Tanner