Lads night out!!

Guest sub

Guest sub

We have been here a few months now, and husband missing nights out with the lads!!

Any of you nice gents fancy meeting for a few beers, one friday or saturday night?

We are in the south, but he can travel within reason!

Regards:)

Guest sub
Hi

We have a regular lads night out that scooterdan arranges and i think there is one at the end of May. I am always up for a beer tho so if your hubby fancies a few jars one night give us a PM.

Kris

Thanks for that! Noticed there is a regular lads night out, but always tend to be in the north, which is a bit too far to get home!!

Think that you have read about a different lads night on here. We have never had a lads night in the north, had them in the hills, city, Glenelg, Marion and the highway pub on Anzac highway. If you search for the thread 'regular lads night out' started by scooterdan you will find out where the next one is. Actually most people that go live south and share a taxi, we have regulars from hallet cove and reynella.

Kris

kris

Hey!!

Our next lads night is the Avoca Hotel on South Rd, Clarence Park.

The closest railway is Edwardstown (on the Noarlunga line) and the nearest Tram stop is south rd (about 15-20min walk)

Its on May 29th

As Kris said...drop any of us a PM and beer is always on offer....

Dan

Guest sub
Think that you have read about a different lads night on here. We have never had a lads night in the north, had them in the hills, city, Glenelg, Marion and the highway pub on Anzac highway. If you search for the thread 'regular lads night out' started by scooterdan you will find out where the next one is. Actually most people that go live south and share a taxi, we have regulars from hallet cove and reynella.

Kris

kris

Yeah your right!! Have been getting my wires mixed up!! :err:

Thanks again!!

Guest majortom

Kris

kris

So are there any Lads up here in the North / North East who would be willing to share a cab to a night out "down south"......the more the cheaper !!

Well looks like i'll miss out on this one again, as i don't get back from work in Africa until 29th, and stuff going out on beer with 2 days worth of jetlag, and no beer in system for 6 weeks!! Will keep an eye out for next one, or if anyone fancies a beer in June, drop me a line.

Shaun

Guest majortom
Sounds like a plan - count me in.

Jim

Nice one Jim, we can see how the other half live " down south". We got about 2 weeks to put our heads together and sort something out. Im in the Golden Grove / Wynn Vale part of town. Im a stone's throw away from the Golden Grove tavern on GG Road.

Give us a ring on 0407040303 to arrange a meet up point etc

Take care

Jim

Guest majortom
Im up for a beer if you whant im in glenelg but dont know how far that is from u?

You'll end up an alcoholic the way your going Andrew.......:biglaugh:

Have your parents arrived yet mate ???

Guest andrew_obrien

Yeah they got here Monday and i have got them a nice aparment in liberty towers across the road so it is nice that they are there.

The lads night out is in the Avoca Hotel on Sth Rd.... nearest Train station is Edwardstown and nearest tram is Sth Rd stop (bout 15min walk!).

Is on 29th May....so just over a week to go.

Would goood to meet new ppl....

I would usually have a beer with anyone, anywhere and anytime but clutch just went on car so have save a bit of cash! LOL

Dan