Lonley in Adelaide.

Guest alginate

Guest alginate

Hiya My names charlie.

Have been in Adelaide for 2 months now, after travelling Australia. Looking for new friends, and maybe going for a few glasses of wine to a few pubs in the city! Or a regular pub night. Anyone interested let me know.Like to meet some new and exciting friends.

Guest Bex & Nick

Hiya Charlie

We'd be up for a bevvy or two in the city sometime. Been here two weeks and currently in North Adelaide, moving to Henley Beach in two weeks.

Let us know when's a good time - Friday/Saturday night best for us!

Nick & Bex

Guest alginate

Hey guys.

Sounds good. I prefer a sat as friday Im knackered! let me know when your organised and we can work someting out.

Catch you later.

Guest bob t

Hang on guy's ...wait for me.....well maybe not this time, we arrive on the 21/08..........so hopefully next time..don't forget.

B:cool:ob and Lorraine

Guest alginate

Hi guys. Sorry I havn't been in touch for a while. How does Sat 4th Aug suit? Maybe some drinks at the elephant? Its a british pub in the city???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bex & Nick
Could we gatecash??

Graeme & Jo - sounds good to us. watch this space for more details!

Charlie - just waiting for you to get back with a time. And maybe a street address for the Elephant? We're having probs logging on to the Internet at home at the moment, so I'm checking from work.

Bex

Guest Graeme and Jo
Graeme & Jo - sounds good to us. watch this space for more details!

Charlie - just waiting for you to get back with a time. And maybe a street address for the Elephant? We're having probs logging on to the Internet at home at the moment, so I'm checking from work.

Bex

Thanx guy's look fwd to hearing from you soon. Also do you know of any good meet-up groups ? Jo

Guest Bex & Nick

Hiya

I think the plan is generally to go out for a drink in the city in the evening. I'd thought meeting about 8.30pm. According to meeting.org, "The Elephant British Pub is situated at 1 Cinema (fringe alley) Pl, Adelaide, just a stones throw away from the busy Rundle St precinct." Not entirely sure where this is but I'm sure we can find it! How does this sound? If we say meet on the ground floor near the entrance? Any ideas on how we'll recognise each other?

we've got kids though so we'd have to make it a day time meet
Liz & Rich - not sure if this is too late for you guys? If you'd like to do a day meet, perhaps we could arrange a Sunday lunch? Unfortunately because I've been at work almost since arriving I haven't made any of the other meets during the day - I know that there's one down in hallet cove during the week but Sunday's probably the best day for us because of work. Let us know if a Sunday would be good!

Bex & Nick

Guest alginate

Hi guys

If ur still interested in the night out 2morrow? Please send me a txt

on0415334920. I can then give you all the details.

bye 4 now

Hiya If anyone is still interested in the night out 2morrow. Please send me a txt on0415334920. It will be great to see everyone thats replyed!! And guys with kids! Splash out on a babysitter! You all deserve a night out!!!!!!!!!