Is there anyone down in Victor?

Guest munsters

Guest munsters

Hi, we will hopefully be flying out 13th June on a 457 visa. Is there anyone living down in Victor H - may be we could get together??????

Guest majortom

Just wanted to say hello, and hope you have a good flight over.

We don't live in Victor Harbor ( spelt the aussie way ), but have enjoyed many trips down there. It's a beautiful place and some of the scenery is good, especially from granite Island.

I believe it was once dubbed "god's waiting room" due to all the influx of old folk that used to reside there. It now has lots of new houses being built, and according to some people its an area that is in demand.

would like to wish you every success in your move to this wonderful country.

Jim

Guest munsters
Just wanted to say hello, and hope you have a good flight over.

We don't live in Victor Harbor ( spelt the aussie way ), but have enjoyed many trips down there. It's a beautiful place and some of the scenery is good, especially from granite Island.

I believe it was once dubbed "god's waiting room" due to all the influx of old folk that used to reside there. It now has lots of new houses being built, and according to some people its an area that is in demand.

would like to wish you every success in your move to this wonderful country.

Jim

Thanks for the kind words.

There's quite a lot of new houses going up - we were there at Christmas so had a good chance to look around. And yes there are a few oldies down there but we are not bothered - I'm sure we'll mix in well.

Don't know wether I'm coming or going at the moment, trying to sort house and everything else.

Sam

Guest askmeaboutadelaide

Hi Guys

We bought a block of land at Victor 12 months ago with a view to building a holiday home as soon as we can afford to (well actually Encounter Bay which is right next door to Victor). We often go down for a blow of beautiful fresh sea air and a walk along the coastal path. I have friends who live down there too so if you need help or advice please let me know and I'll put you in touch. Maybe we could catch up with you for coffee or you could join us for a walk next time eh?

Anyhow, yell out if you need anything and good luck with the move!

regards

Judy & Gary