Any Hills ladies out there???

Guest Rach K

Guest Rach K

Hi All,

we've just recently moved to Hahndorf and I'm keen to meet other people in the area. We're loving it so far but now hubby is working I'm starting to get a bit lonely (aahhh :sad:) we don't know anyone yet and I only have my 4 month old son and dog for company. If anyone out there would like to meet up for a coffee it could save me from going crazy and having yet another conversation with the dog!! :wacko:

Thanks, Rachael

Guest woolmerdj

hi, we moved to australia 9 months ago never been before , not knowing anyone , we moved to aldgate 3 months ago and we have met some really nice people.

we have 2 children 19 and 13 my wife is a nurse and i work at elizabeth.

my wife would be more than happy to have a coffee sometime.

david , jane , oliver 19 , elizabeth 13

all the best

Guest jollyswagman

Hi, i have no idea where abouts you are as i have only been here 2 weeks but am more than happy to meet with you for a coffee and a chat as my kids are now in School and hubby has started work and i don't have a dog or a baby to chat with! Lol I am nr Port Adelaide but can meet up somewhere in between if you like?

Debbie

Guest spannaelephant

Hi Rachel, we are moving this weekend to Littlehapmton. I have met up with Emma above and others a few times and everyone is really friendly. Drop us a line and we can meet up for a coffee, 0427 223 339.

Anna x

Guest Herberts

Hi, we have been in Mt Barker for a couple of months with our 9 year old daughter and basically love it, the only thing missing is a social life and I would love to meet up for coffee on a Friday if anybody is available.

Guest Rach K

Hi 'Herberts' - next friday (5th June) would be good. I met up with EM76 yesterday and it seems there's a little community of Poms in the Hills . Maybe get some other people together too Emma??

Guest Herberts

Hi Rach,

Would be great to meet up with you and a few others, Friday 5th is fine, just let me know where you want to meet. Sorry, new to this and stupidly forgot to put my name (Julie).

Guest Em76

How about coffee at mine on Friday 5th??? I live in Mount Barker so any hill billies would be welcome. PM me for my address and let me know whether morning or afternoon suits you best,

Look forward to catching up with those I know, and meeting a few new faces,

Emma x

Guest Rachael

Hi Rachael,

I'm also called Rachael (even spelt the same!) and we have been here since last July. We live in Happy Valley. Would love to meet up with you as I have a six month old little boy called Rhys so would be great to chat with you and for Rhys to make a new friend.

If you'd like to meet up just PM me or reply on here. I'm busy Tuesdays and Thursdays but free the rest of the week.

Love

Rachael xxxx:wubclub:

Guest Whyteclan

Hi Rachel - I am in Adelaide on a reccie (1 wk left) before moving here with my family - currently staying in Mount Barker - would love to meet up - am in the hills until Monday pm - any use?:cute:

Jane

Hi All,

we've just recently moved to Hahndorf and I'm keen to meet other people in the area. We're loving it so far but now hubby is working I'm starting to get a bit lonely (aahhh :sad:) we don't know anyone yet and I only have my 4 month old son and dog for company. If anyone out there would like to meet up for a coffee it could save me from going crazy and having yet another conversation with the dog!! :wacko:

Thanks, Rachael

Guest Rach K
Hi Rachel - I am in Adelaide on a reccie (1 wk left) before moving here with my family - currently staying in Mount Barker - would love to meet up - am in the hills until Monday pm - any use?:cute:

Jane

Hi All,

Thanks, Rachael

Hi Jane,

I can meet on Mon am if that's any good?? Do you have transport or shall I come to MB? How old are your children as it may be worth speaking to a few other mums about schools etc in the Hills (I have very little knowledge here)

Rachael

Guest Whyteclan

Hi Rachael,

Monday am is great - I have a hire car so can meet you wherever you like. I have four children, Reuben 6, Lexy 5, Broni 3 and Jodie 2 - so primary schools very important. Just let me know what time and where and I'll be there - thanks for getting back to me!

Jane

Hi Jane,

I can meet on Mon am if that's any good?? Do you have transport or shall I come to MB? How old are your children as it may be worth speaking to a few other mums about schools etc in the Hills (I have very little knowledge here)

Rachael