• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any Hills ladies out there???

Rach K

Any Hills ladies out there???

Hi All,

we've just recently moved to Hahndorf and I'm keen to meet other people in the area. We're loving it so far but now hubby is working I'm starting to get a bit lonely (aahhh ) we don't know anyone yet and I only have my 4 month old son and dog for company. If anyone out there would like to meet up for a coffee it could save me from going crazy and having yet another conversation with the dog!!

Thanks, Rachael

i worked in alittle new estate in Handorf this week. Very nice it is up there too.

Rach K
      I know it's lovely. Didn't know there was a new estate here, where is it?

Eliza court . opposite the primary school is a pub, go up johns lane. take the fist left then right and right again.;)
      Rach K likes this.

There are a few poms in Mount Barker who can be quite sociable! Have sent you a PM
      Emma x

Aldgate Adelaide Hills
      15 times
      hi, we moved to australia 9 months ago never been before , not knowing anyone , we moved to aldgate 3 months ago and we have met some really nice people.
      we have 2 children 19 and 13 my wife is a nurse and i work at elizabeth.

my wife would be more than happy to have a coffee sometime.

david , jane , oliver 19 , elizabeth 13

all the best

Hi, i have no idea where abouts you are as i have only been here 2 weeks but am more than happy to meet with you for a coffee and a chat as my kids are now in School and hubby has started work and i don't have a dog or a baby to chat with! Lol I am nr Port Adelaide but can meet up somewhere in between if you like?

Hi Rachel, we are moving this weekend to Littlehapmton. I have met up with Emma above and others a few times and everyone is really friendly. Drop us a line and we can meet up for a coffee, 0427 223 339.
      Anna x

Hi, we have been in Mt Barker for a couple of months with our 9 year old daughter and basically love it, the only thing missing is a social life and I would love to meet up for coffee on a Friday if anybody is available.

Rach K
      Hi Debbie, how about Adelaide centre next week? I've sent you a PM with my details.
      Cheers, Rachael

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums