• Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Anyone fancy meeting up for lunch in Glenelg?

Yeah I'm up for all 3 -

Lunch on June 2nd - me to organise
      Drinks on 6th June - me to organise
      Drinks on 20th June - scooterdan organising

The more meet-ups the better I say!!

mancs in oz
      Hi Sarah Sounds good, if i am not working would love to come along, but not got my shifts for that week yet, as soon as i know i will confirm if i can come along or not. Are partners invited along to meet new people, or is it just ladies?

There are plenty of nice places in Glenlge to eat, you have no worries about picking a nice venue there.

By the way my name is Gill, hubby mike and we are in our late 40's been out here for 10months now.

Well the lunch was open to all, but seems to have been turned into a ladies session as it mainly the girls that can make it. But your hubby is more than welcome to join us!

Starting my 'research' on a suitable eating place tomorrow (it's a hard life!) so will confirm asap.

Look forward to meeting you.

Lunch on the 2nd

Hey Sarah I'm glad you are doing so well. How are you going at the Seawall. Anyway let me know what's happening with the lunch please.

My husband (Matt) and I have just moved to Glenelg (arrived in Adelaide on 15th May) and are keen to meet up too!

Have just found a house to rent in Glenelg, so now its onto the job hunting!!

Will look forward to meeting you all on Sat 6th June.

Bye for now

We arrived 9th May and have just rented a house in Glenelg!!!

be great to meet you...can you make lunch on the 2nd??:)

Quick update re lunch on Tuesday... I have booked a table at The Strand on Jetty Road for 12.30pm. Good choice of food - baguettes, salads, pasta, pizzas... so hopefully something to suit everyone's taste buds.

Can you please let me know by Monday morning if you can definitely make it so I can confirm numbers to the restaurant.

Look forward to meeting you!

Im defo in! x

31 times
      Won't do lunch but will be there Saturday night.
      www.freshlookplastering.com offers you a competitive no obligation free quote for all types of plastering, rendering and texturing.

Seaford Meadows, SA
      122 times
      We will be there on both Saturdays. Can't do lunch. See you all then.
      Joanne (43), Ged (41) & Bella the cat (8).....and now Brian the dog; the only Aussie in the house. Arrived 8/1/09 from Oldham, Gtr Manchester.
      Rented in Findon, SA for 22 months built own house & so now moved to Seaford Meadows. Became citizens 9/12/13. Life doesn't get much better

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums