The next northern soul night is here!!

Guest Sian & Paul

Guest Sian & Paul

Yes its come around quickly this time - the next Adelaide Soul City night is Saturday 20th June. Still at Cushdy at the western end of Hindley Street, Adelaide CBD. Still free entry!! Doors open 8pm til late.

Playing the very best northern soul, Motown, 6T's, 7T's and crossover soul.

Great dance floor - great atmosphere - the last one was a cracker!

Spread the word - keep the faith!

Paul

Yes its come around quickly this time - the next Adelaide Soul City night is Saturday 20th June. Still at Cushdy at the western end of Hindley Street, Adelaide CBD. Still free entry!! Doors open 8pm til late.

Playing the very best northern soul, Motown, 6T's, 7T's and crossover soul.

Great dance floor - great atmosphere - the last one was a cracker!

Spread the word - keep the faith!

Paul

Wow a Northern Soul scene in Adelaide.....now you got me excited, im a huge soul fan. Sadly i will not be out there untill next year but will defo come if you are still going :notworthy:

Guest Sian & Paul

Adelaide Soul City has been going for many years now - I came across it 2 years ago shortly after arriving from the UK. It's changed venues a few times but the great atmosphere, friendly dedicated crowd and of course the fantastic music has always been a constant theme.

I'll keep posting when we have the nights - we've secured dates at "Cushdy" all the way through until Christmas. Let me know when you're coming over - via here or our website:

www.northernsoul.com.au

Cheers,

Paul