Arts, Crafts & Cardmaking

Guest thekings

Guest thekings

Hi there,

Is there anyone on here who enjoys arts, crafts and cardmaking. Am looking for like minded individuals/groups to share ideas and resources with.

Tina :wubclub:

Guest thekings

Hi, thank you for your replys.

I am not in Adelaide yet but hope to be there next year.

I have been crafting for about a year and half now and enjoy it very much.

Looking forward to sharing each others ideas, and to help any one who is new to crafting.

Libby: I wish I was there now we could have met up, but it will have to wait until next year.

What are your craft shops like in Adelaide, are there many?

Tina

Guest Simone

Hi girls,

Just could not resist posting to this thread, I have actually set up a business in Clarence gardens which is on south road, (near the Avoca Hotel, Castle Plaza shopping ctre) and I have a Scrapbooking shop, only been open a year, and we have classes, cards scrapbooking etc, I also once a fortnight on a friday night have a 'scrapchat' where you can come and do your own thing with other crafters, and also on a monday during the day.

I am from the Uk, so is my sister who works for me, and Jo who works on a monday, we would love to meet you all, dont forget to introduce yourselves when you come in.

here is the web address if you want to have a nose http://www.scrapbookingsa.com.au and we also have a couple of facebook swap groups. Do you atc/ (artist trading cards) and Scrapbook Challenges.

Most of us also live down south aberfoyle park, happy valley area.

Speak soon

Simone :)

Guest Trakki

I try to do things like this but just don't get the time these days with 4 kids and one on the way. Found a great shop yesterday that I walked round thinking I might get that and give it a go but then thought When am I going to get time!!! Have been doing a latch hook rug for the last 8 years on and off (just don't get time). Anyway the shop is called Spotlight. Actually thought it was a lighting shop until someone at work put me right. Sells loads of arty and crafty stuff, material, manchester etc.

HTH

Guest dotti

Hi,

I'm glad you posted that, I have been looking for scrapbooking classes! I have bought a box of 'stuff' but don't know where to start! I will see you soon!

Dotti

Guest countdown1975

:-) I do cross stitch and have started makling jewellery and cards but would love to join a group where you can share ideas and meet people - I am definitely interested :-)

Hello

I'm not quite in Adelaide yet (I fly in on 17 August) but have been cardmaking for ages and just re-learnt how to use my sewing machine. I've been experimenting with sewing funky designs on cards to combine the two, and last week even learnt how to fuse plastic bags with an iron to make strange plastic pen pots!

I'm definitely intersted in meeting up - I was hoping to find some creative people. I'll be in Noarlunga Beach.

Guest thekings

Hi girls, it's lovely to hear from you all.

I can't wait to get over there and meet you all, keep up with all your crafting and when I get over there I will come and join you all.

Trakki it must be hard to find time for yourself with all your lovely children.

Simone, I have had a look around your web site, can't wait to visit the shop and get to know you.

Tina