Golden Grove Tavern Girls Barossa Winery Cruise

Diane

Hi Girls - was going to send PM's to everyone but too lazy so will post up here and if you're interested get back to me by PM asap please!

Have booked a 13 seater minibus and driver for the following

Sunday 2nd August 2009 -

Pick up probably Golden Grove Tavern Car Park about 9:00/9:30 am

First stop Lyndoch Bakery for Morning Tea/Cakes

Couple of winery stops for tastings

Lunch somewhere

Couple more winery stops for tastings

Afternoon tea at Maggie Beers

Back to Golden grove Tavern Car Park for about 4:00/4:30 ish

Cost for the bus hire is $40 per head if we can fill it. Need to get some suggestions for good place for lunch, and plan winery stops around that. Tea/Coffee/Lunch/Cakes and tastings not included as yet - some wineries charge about $2.50 a head for group tastings, so depending on schedule there might be an extra $10 per head for the wineries, and once we have some ideas for lunch, I'll get some prices for that and we can decide whether we want to pre-order/pre-pay. Same goes for the coffee/tea/cakes.

Can you let me know as soon as possible who wants to come, and any suggestions you might have on the above variables!

By the way.... the minibus doesn't have a license (or a toilet) so NO DRINKING ON THE BUS!

Diane

Guest Libby1971

Last year when I did something like this, we went to Seppeltsfield winery I think it was. They have an indoor area or a picnic area if the weather is nice. I can't remember the exact costs but we had a platter, which included some Maggie Beer stuff, and a dessert (there were 2 choices so we just picked a plate which had the one we wanted) and unlimited tea and coffee. I think it was something like $20 max a head, possibly $16.00 coz I asked for more off.

Give them a call.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kangomik

Hey i have just been told i won't get breakfast in bed this sunday!!!!!! And i have to drop "Her who must be obeyed" off so no sleep in either.

I hope you ladies have a wonderful trip, and a cracking day out.

Guys BWS has 20% off this weekend, seems only fair!

Mik! You can't be taking advantage of any BWS specials - you've got to be sober to pick her up again at the end of the day!!

I'm sure your better half would be quite happy for you to bring her brekkie in bed at around 7:30 on Sunday, you're such a considerate husband! :)

Guest kangomik

7.30 crikey is she not putting any slap on. She could scare police horses first thing in a morning!

Ask her if she has done her homework!!!!!

Sunday afternoon, just wait she can walk that far !