wots the fishing like ????????

Guest willow1234

Guest willow1234

helo there just checking the fishing out for my hubby... hes humming and arrrrrring to bring all his tackle or not.is there any fishing clubs out there he could join or do you just have a get together ?any info would be great.....................

Guest Wersal Gummage

Hi.

If he's in to fresh water/lake type fishing he may as well hang up his hooks and sell his gear.

If on the other hand it's sea fishing he likes he'll be laughing all the way to the beach.

Still don't know if I would bother bring the sea fishing stuff over though, it must be very well cleaned and equipment out here you'll find pretty cheap.

Top fishing here, be it beach, river, or on a cracking Snapper special with some very nice guys....

You could maybe bring some coarse stuff if you wanna catch some lil bits from the river, if he has a seat box deffo put that in the shipping i wish i had brought mine with me...apart from that leave everything really.

Plenty of ppl to go fishing with from on here, and there are a few cluibs too. !!!

Guest willow1234

thanks guys ! looks like im going to be a fishing widow in oz aswell (hahaha) .he goes coarse match fishing here in the uk (i call it bit bashing thow) thank you for the posts !

Guest Wersal Gummage
This is not strictly true....try this link.

http://anglers.proboards.com/index.cgi?

lorraine

maybe Australia as a few lakes but forget it in Adelaide, unless you want to hook a turtle or three.

Willow, I must still stand by what I say, especially if your other half is a Match fisherman as my OH was in the UK, he hates the fishing here And I'm sure yours will too when he finds out it is Illegal to put the Carp back in the water, you have to kill them, leave them on the bank to flip flop themselves to death or smash them over the head and chuck them in a black bin liner:arghh::arghh:

Guest willow1234

thanks for that wersel i no wot ur sayin wevve read up bout it .he went to germany with work to fish for them and the same there u have to kill the fish he wasnt impressed at all but i supose he will find somethin else to occupy himself with (u no wot these fishermen r like ! )

maybe Australia as a few lakes but forget it in Adelaide, unless you want to hook a turtle or three.

Willow, I must still stand by what I say, especially if your other half is a Match fisherman as my OH was in the UK, he hates the fishing here And I'm sure yours will too when he finds out it is Illegal to put the Carp back in the water, you have to kill them, leave them on the bank to flip flop themselves to death or smash them over the head and chuck them in a black bin liner:arghh::arghh:

I fint this act one of the hardest things to et my head round as a match/coarse fisherman from the UK, Carp are treated like gods in Europe and i could never ever bring myself to having to kill one.

hence why i go on the salt nowadays....

There are some awesome fish to be had here from humble Mullett to some very awesome Snapper......