salisbury area

Guest vijnit

hi

we arrived from UK a month ago and are living in para vista. I dont think its very far from you. We have a boy 15mnths old and would love to meet up and make friends.

Guest katieb

Hi Alex,

We have also moved from Mawson Lakes to the Salisbury area in the last couple of month. We now live in Gulfview Heights which I think is classed as Salisbury East. I have a little boy who is 10 months old and would be happy to meet up with your wife if she fancies some company?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Katie

Guest salisbury massive

We now live in Gulfview Heights which I think is classed as Salisbury East.

No, you live in Gulfview Heights, Salisbury East is the other side of Bridge Road.

I live in Salisbury Heights, at the top of Target Hill Road, off Immanuel Drive. I've only got 1 small kid though, my others are 15 and 13, perfect babysitting age.

Jo

Guest katieb
We now live in Gulfview Heights which I think is classed as Salisbury East.

No, you live in Gulfview Heights, Salisbury East is the other side of Bridge Road.

Jo

Stand corrected!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Vijay,

Can you tell me why you moved from Mawson Lakes to Salisbury. We are looking at both areas for when we arrive in November so any comments would be really helpful! Thanks, M

hi im not Vijay he lives in para hills (must contact him soon) i did live in mawson lakes but rental finished and i want a big garden for kids to play in so i found a 4 bed house in salisbury heights with-in my buying budget dont get me wrong mawson lakes in very nice but just couldnt buy there (big homes no garden) mawson lakes is a new built place 10yrs old very clean quiet new schools and shops with-in walking distance...just wish i could afford to buy there..

now salisbury heights is nice my road i live is the area with english town names im in a cul-de-sac end house (so the turn circle is mine) its quiet as well no hoon drivers, my kids can play out side front of house with no worries my house has got a bit of work to do to it as its a ex-rental but nothing that cant be done!!

alex

Hi Alex,

sorry I seem to have gotten a little bit confused there. Thanks for getting back with an answer though.

We have been several times over the past few years so have seen Mawson Lakes go up slowly but surely. It does look very nice though. We have friends who live in Salisbury East (Gulfview Heights) and also Golden Grove so those areas are where we have been looking at. We will also take a look at the southern suburbs (never been there before so that will be interesting) We are staying with a friend in Elizabeth until we find a rental and our container arrives. Not long to go now so getting very excited.

Thanks for your comments, it always helps to get others perspectives on areas.

Margaret

Hi Alex,

sorry I seem to have gotten a little bit confused there. Thanks for getting back with an answer though.

We have been several times over the past few years so have seen Mawson Lakes go up slowly but surely. It does look very nice though. We have friends who live in Salisbury East (Gulfview Heights) and also Golden Grove so those areas are where we have been looking at. We will also take a look at the southern suburbs (never been there before so that will be interesting) We are staying with a friend in Elizabeth until we find a rental and our container arrives. Not long to go now so getting very excited.

Thanks for your comments, it always helps to get others perspectives on areas.

Margaret

hello

if your looking for a rental i have some friends that are moving out of a 4 bed house in golden grove they have bought first home..the house is in valour court back garden is set on hills with a very nice view i think the rent is $400 will find out when moving out..

alex

hello

if your looking for a rental i have some friends that are moving out of a 4 bed house in golden grove they have bought first home..the house is in valour court back garden is set on hills with a very nice view i think the rent is $400 will find out when moving out..

alex

that would be good Alex. We are staying with friends in Elizabeth for the first few weeks until our container arrives but would be interested in maybe having a look at the property if the dates fit. Let me know when you hear anything.

Margaret

• 2 weeks later...
that would be good Alex. We are staying with friends in Elizabeth for the first few weeks until our container arrives but would be interested in maybe having a look at the property if the dates fit. Let me know when you hear anything.

Margaret

magaret ive spoken to friends from golden grove and they move out 30th october they pay $390 look on ray whites,the photos on net arent very good but call agents to view..... put a search in for golden grove and its second house that pops up (28 valour court) all the best

alex