Moving to Hallett Cove nxt week anyone with kids.....

Guest jollyswagman

Guest jollyswagman

Hi i will be moving to Hallett Cove on Monday and i wondered if anyone else with children around the age of 11 (boy) and girl (7) would fancy meeting up? My 2 children would love to make some new friends to help them settle in!

Guest hulltigers
Hi there,

We arrive on 23 September with 2 children, Ellie-May 9 and Charlie 7. Woudl love to meet up once we arrive. We are staying in Hallett Cove too.

Julie

hi we fly 27th arrive adelaide 29th sept, we are staying in hallet cove at my aunts till we find our own spot. we have 2 kids similar age, charlie 9 summer 7. theres loads of us going lol.

Guest Snape Family

Hi

we are in Hallett Cove and I have 2 boys age 12 and 18.

The 12 year old would be happy to meet your 11 year old, I have PM you with my number feel free to ring to arrange something.

Tracey