• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Older Teenagers / Young Adults Meeting New Friends

Gumeracha (Adelaide Hills)
      94 times
      Hey Tony!

Mate, I totally understand where ya coming from....I arrived as a 16 year old with the folks and I wish they had the same concerns as you rightly do....might have made "adjusting" a little easier.

Don't forget the Geordie accent is a bloody shocker for the Aussies to get their heads around.....they used to say "English please" when I spoke....cheeky buggers ha ha

I found it difficult but joining a sporting club made things a little easier which may help ya son......if he's any good then he could get a game for Adelaide United cos they're doing ****e at the moment ;) ha ha

Anyway, good on ya for having the hindsight to share ya concerns....ya kids might be shocked / embarrassed etc that you've done something like this.....but trust me....I wish my parents had!

Boxertony likes this.

hi I bought kids over aged 16 + 20 can but u in contact will football club my 20 year old son has just started training + the kids will have no problem finding part time jobs my daughter is on her 2nd didnt like the first
      Boxertony likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums