Next Adelaide Northern Soul night August 1st!!

Guest Sian & Paul

Guest Sian & Paul

Adelaide Soul City is back at Cushdy at the west end of Hindley Street. Saturday 1st August. 8.00pm til late.

Still free entry!

Still the only place in town for Northern Soul, Motown, 6T’s, 7T’s and crossover soul on a great dance floor in a fantastic venue.

The last one was an absolute belter - full by 10 and great atmosphere all the way til 1 (when I had to bale out to rescue the babysitter!).

Spread the word - we keep the venue free by keeping the bar numbers up so if you're coming bring your mates!

Keep the faith.

Paul

• 1 month later...

Hi Sian and Paul, do you remember us? We were enquiring about the Northern soul night, were meant to go to the one on the 20th, but had our mates son staying to look after our boys and we didn't want to be too far away in case anything happened, and couldn't get there quick.....just being worriers!!! Anyway we ended up at the Glenelg Poms in Adelaide get together.........I did a wee bit of advertising for Cushdy's whilst there and for the next one will be a few of us coming along.

Was gutted when I last went on looking for the next do, as it was a week too late and missed the August one!! Kept my eyes peeled but didn't see one for July, am hoping will be one for September and we will have a free weekend!! A bit like that at the moment......since being here our feet have not touched the ground, so much has gone on.....will send you an email filling you in with the latest goss...is all good.

Hope you and you family are all well...........maybe one day we will actually get to meet some likeminded Londoners who have great taste in music!! x

Guest Sian & Paul

Yes of course we remember you! Well, that explains it! We realized when we got there that night that we had no way to know who you were - so just hoped you would ask someone and find us - not too hard as Paul DJ's and I'm always up dancing. Anyway, there were a few new faces that night but no-one approached us so we thought it odd but not much we could do. :unsure:

Do send an email, that'd be good to hear how you've been going. I remember it well, those first few weeks are absolutely crazy.

The next one is on September 19th, toooo toooo long for me (I'm going to start pushing for it to go monthly soon!). Numbers are steadily growing, getting a good crowd along each time. Great mix of music too, mostly northern but some Motown, R&B, 70s thrown in.

Hope you can make it, looking forward to meeting you. Are you on Facebook btw, that way we know who you are? Look me up - Sian Davy (Australia) don't think there's too many with that name - BCU stylised photo.

Speak soon, Sian x

Hi Sian and Paul' date=' do you remember us? We were enquiring about the Northern soul night, were meant to go to the one on the 20th, but had our mates son staying to look after our boys and we didn't want to be too far away in case anything happened, and couldn't get there quick.....just being worriers!!! Anyway we ended up at the Glenelg Poms in Adelaide get together.........I did a wee bit of advertising for Cushdy's whilst there and for the next one will be a few of us coming along.

Was gutted when I last went on looking for the next do, as it was a week too late and missed the August one!! Kept my eyes peeled but didn't see one for July, am hoping will be one for September and we will have a free weekend!! A bit like that at the moment......since being here our feet have not touched the ground, so much has gone on.....will send you an email filling you in with the latest goss...is all good.

Hope you and you family are all well...........maybe one day we will actually get to meet some likeminded Londoners who have great taste in music!! x[/quote']