Social singles/single parents

Hiya hun,

I'm only just catching up with news here on PIA but hey, I'm so glad you decided to stay on here in Aus! "I will survive" song comes to mind. ;)

Good on ya girl!

Judi x

Hiya hun,

I'm only just catching up with news here on PIA but hey, I'm so glad you decided to stay on here in Aus! "I will survive" song comes to mind. ;)

Good on ya girl!

Judi x

thanks judi, cant pretend its been easy but im getting there and ive decided to try and get out and about, make new friends and generally enjoy myself, no point being miserable forever is there he he :)

thanks judi, cant pretend its been easy but im getting there and ive decided to try and get out and about, make new friends and generally enjoy myself, no point being miserable forever is there he he :)

.....and this kind of attitude hun will give you a much brighter future! So glad to hear it. :)

Guest Murphysegg

Add another to the Club. Single male, 38 yr old Hampshire Hog. Us singletons need a support network, as theres no one at home to have a winge to !!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wilko77

Hiya,

I'm Jamie. I've been on Adelaide Brits site for a good while but just joined PIA today! I'm single and live in Glenelg South. If anything gets organised I would like to come please ;)

Hi Clare.

Hows things going? Only just seen this post even though i notice you done it last month. Add another 1 here to your group. Is that 7 members now or have you recruited via Pm's lol.

Guest Mrs DizzyRascal

Hi Clare even though I'm married would love too go out for a drink,living in Coromandel Valley let me know when you want to go outx

Sarahxx

Guest fi2009

Hi clair, my son put a reply to you from me!! Anyway thought id better say hello too, my name is fiona and i live in seaford rise, came out in oct 04, ex husband went back in 06, but i stayed with my youngest son daniel and here i am...so any girlie nights out or just going out for a drink would be great!! cheers fi