Just moved to Semaphore

Guest natalieml

Guest natalieml

Hi all,

i've just moved to Semaphore from the uk and I was wondering if there are any meet ups happening soon that I might be able to attend?

Guest englishmaninoz

i'd be up for saying hello to some fellow English folk too down the track, My kids love it down the Bay so an arvo thing would be ideal! Marc

Guest TheO'Connors

Hi, we (hubby and kids) arrived around 3 weeks ago and settling into life in Woodcroft, would be great to meet up, we have 2 boys aged 11 and 8. We are enjoying it so far...

Welcome to Semaphore. We emigrated in 2002 from St Albans, Hertfordshire. We had spect two years here via my Husbands work in 1996-1998 so we knew what to expect when we finally arrived for good. The area is great, I feel in love with the village atomosphere, it doesn't take too long for everyone to get to know you! I would love to meet up for a coffee and welcome you to the area.:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brentus

Hi, we arrive in Oz 12th September and will be looking for somewhere to live up Semaphore way so any hints and tips about where to go, good shops/restaurants, gyms or clubs would be gratefully received.

Whisper any areas to avoid.

Thanks

Guest the4hopes
Hi,

There will be a Glenelg one comin up shortly....but havent worked a date yet....

Dan

About time!!! I know I could have organised one but theres just too much to do here!

If you need any help Dan let me know. I'm not far from you.

Laura.

Guest MarkIngram

Semaphore is one of the areas my family are looking at to settle down in. I grew up on the North Devon coast and after way too long living too far away from the coast...I'm being drawn back to the sea. If anyone hears of any decent 3/4 bed houses up for rent....drop me a line.

We arrive on 29th Oct...can't wait.

Mark

• 2 months later...
Guest adelaidefords

Hi mark,

We live in Semaphore,moved out here in july from Exeter in Devon.Semaphore a great place to live.We rent a house from Brocks Harcourts (08 8449 3300).

Have a good journey over!.

kate (39 and 11 months)

Martin (46)

Jess (14)

Tom (12)

Hi all,

i've just moved to Semaphore from the uk and I was wondering if there are any meet ups happening soon that I might be able to attend?

Hi,

Welcome to Oz,

Im just down the road from you in West Lakes shore and I will soon be moving to the New port Quay.

Its a great location, and we love it.

we hope theres a meet in our area, id love to attend.

see ya

laura

Hello......

WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN.......:notworthy:. We live in taperoo just up the road we moved here mid oct moved into our house two weeks ago. We really miss our friends and really want to make new friends we have met some lovely people on this sight but most of them live on the other side of town... So maybe we should organise a bbq down on the beach or if anyone is free for coffee let me know.....

Marie:)

Ok everyone we are going to have a BBQ at largs Bay near semaphore this sunday if any one is interested. let us know if your going to come or just turn up. will post a time soon.

Thanks Marie:jiggy: