Girl's night out Weds 9th Sept NE Suburbs

Diane

Hi Girls

Thought we're probably due another girls drinks at the Golden Grove. Checked the calendar, and have picked Wednesday 9th September, so hope there's a few can make it - Golden Grove Tavern as usual, 7:45 onwards.

OH will be playing football (with a round ball) with some other ex poms on that night I expect so if anyone else has a male who doesn't want to be left alone that night, send him to Modbury Jets from 7:30!

See you on 9th

Diane

Hi Sonya

You'll be very welcome. I'll send you a PM with my mobile number just in case when you get there you can't spot who and where we are - usually the pommie accents are a dead giveaway though!

Sue, be great to catch up with you again as well - there's others coming along that I've spoken to direct or heard from as well, so looking forward to catching up on all the gossip!

Diane

Guest dorsetgang

Hi Diane

Would love to come to night out, though haven't been before. What a small world, my OH also plays soccer (well tries to!!) on a Wed night at Modbury Jets.

Look forward to meeting you.

Julie

hi,. my name ir rachel, my husband dave <toby on this> plays at modbury on wednesdays night, so next time you try get a night out, try do it on a different day please then that way i might be able to make it ..as we have 13yrs boy and 10yrs girl..who cant be left yet..

i would lve to come next time...have a good night girls...

have for me..or two...

cheers rach

Hi Rachel (Davetoby's other half) - sorry about the clash! We try to avoid Thursdays generally as that's someone's evening class night, Fridays get a bit busy at the pub so it's hard to get the seats, but for the next one perhaps we'll try a Tuesday or something? Hope you can make it to one of them anyway, and again, sorry about this one being on a Wednesday:sad:

Diane

Guest Emma&Danny

Hi Diane,

I would love to come, Dan loves footy and has been looking for a football team so it fits in perfectly. We are going for an italian meal tonight at 1877 in Modbury, have you been there before?? We also went to the lolly shop today in Glenelg and i stocked up on cadburys and galaxy chocie.

Thank you for the invite, i look forward to it, havnt had a girly night in ages. x

Hi Diane,

I would love to come, Dan loves footy and has been looking for a football team so it fits in perfectly. We are going for an italian meal tonight at 1877 in Modbury, have you been there before?? We also went to the lolly shop today in Glenelg and i stocked up on cadburys and galaxy chocie.

Thank you for the invite, i look forward to it, havnt had a girly night in ages. x

Hope you enjoyed 1877. Hubs and I went for his last bday, and it was very nice, although expensive.

Hi Nita, we'll be there about 7:45/8:00 pm onwards - in the bar that's next to the restaurant bit (we usually grab the comfy chairs!) hope you can make it.

Be good to catch up again Julie as well. See you there (hopefully - I'm having root canal work earlier that day so might be a bit out of it!!)

Diane