25 year old female looking for friends

Guest lisawhite

Guest lisawhite

Hi i have been living in Adelaide now for 5 months with my partner, and came across this site (never done anything like this before). I am looking for friends in the area of glenelg or surrounding area. I have an easy going personality and fun to be around, looking for nights out, chilling time etc. Either contact me or e-mail me on lisa.white@hotmail.co.uk.;):realmad::wubclub:

Guest Jamie&Carrie
lol, think we met before scooterdan lol

Hi Lisa, hows it going? I moved here in december from the uk with my partner jamie and we love it here too. It is difficult to make friends but this site is a great way of meeting people who are in the same boat. I saw from your profile that you work at allianze jamie works there too he's been there since jan/feb. We're actually out in Glenelg tonight for a few drinks we're meeting up with one of jamie's friends from work and his girlfriend and a few other friends. Your welcome to meet up with us im sure it will be a good night or we can arrange to meet up another time.

Carrie

• 3 months later...
Guest Miss-Wales1987

Hi everyone. Wow, finally a post with people my own age! I'm Taryn, 21 and I am originally from South Wales =) 22 this month!

I moved to Adelaide last Dec and I am also trying to meet new people here. I have a friend Ryan who is out from Wales too who is also 21. He is here on a year Visa, but has just got a job with his trade in Lonsdale and is hoping to get spons.. I moved out here with my family and am now a Perm Resident. We live in Moana Heights. If anyone is interested, we would love to meet up. We are both very social and out-going, love life and we are wanting to meet like minded people.

Hope to hear from someone soon =)