Gals Lunch Meet Up Glenelg!!!

Guest Andrew&Ren

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hey all...:)

As im sure there are some lovely new gals that have arrived in Adelaide since the last Glenelg gals lunch i say we have another!

Glenelg is a really easy place to get to for all and its great selection of eatries make it an even better place!

Ive made some lovely gal pals since arriving in May but it would be great to meet some more....;)

How about THURSDAY 3RD SEPT??? 12 OCLOCK???

xxx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ReadyPenny

Yep, I can make that one too!! Will you be reminding us nearer the time by PM. Would really appreciate it!! Am a lady of leisure for the next three weeks. May as well make the most of any invites before I start my new job on 14.09, then I wont be able to go anywhere during the week!!! :arghh::arghh:

Look forward to meeting you all, as I havent met any of you who are coming yet!!!

Mandy

Guest Andrew&Ren

Thats great..yeah ill defo Pm u all nearer the date!

Ill probably book somewhere with a wide choice to suit all tastes...maybe "The Strand" which is where we went last time and its really nice also easy to find (right on jetty rd).

xxx

Guest Snape Family

Hi

If I'm not working I will try to meet up as well, I also lived in Manchester, Whalley Range prior to living in the Isle of Man.

Let me know nearer the time the venue and time.

Tracey

Hey all...:)

As im sure there are some lovely new gals that have arrived in Adelaide since the last Glenelg gals lunch i say we have another!

Glenelg is a really easy place to get to for all and its great selection of eatries make it an even better place!

Ive made some lovely gal pals since arriving in May but it would be great to meet some more....;)

How about THURSDAY 3RD SEPT??? 12 OCLOCK???

xxx

Guest ReadyPenny

Wow, what a great way to meet some new people and you will be BRAND new too!!!!

Good luck for the remainder of your time in UK and have a safe journey, see you this side!

Mandy

Wow, what a great way to meet some new people and you will be BRAND new too!!!!

Good luck for the remainder of your time in UK and have a safe journey, see you this side!

Mandy

yep the timing couldnt be better! really looking forward to meeting you all :D see you on the 4th xx

Guest Konyvesfamily

Hi, can you count me in? I've been here a month now and it would be lovely to meet some more people. I do have a 2 year old though who I would have to bring along too. Hope that's not a problem - he's usually fairly well behaved!

Guest Andrew&Ren
Hi, can you count me in? I've been here a month now and it would be lovely to meet some more people. I do have a 2 year old though who I would have to bring along too. Hope that's not a problem - he's usually fairly well behaved!

Not a problem!!:)

xxx