Like Tree2Likes
    • 1 Post By SA Great
    • 1 Post By nishman

Thread: reccie

hi guys were a couple on a reccie to adelaide get there 1 septfor 2 weeks firstly does anyone know any good cheapish furnished accom pretty central to explore the northern suburbs ie glenleg henley beach brighton marino any other nice areas and is there any good pubs about to meet likeminded people in the same boat thanks einer and lesley

132 times
      Actually those places aren't northern, they are beach suburbs mainly west and slightly south. try and stay in glenelg if you can, good public transport and central to all those areas. i heard that sea wall apartments at glenelg are ok but don't know much about them myself,
      badlands likes this.

We stayed at the baybeach apartments in Glenelg, which were reasonably priced with winter rates (I don't think it won't be winter rates in September though).
      Glenelg is an ideal place to base yourself, as you've got the beach on the doorstep for the "holiday" aspect of the visit, the city's in easy reach (car or tram), and it's pretty central to north, south, westen beaches or eastern hills
      badlands likes this.

wats the weather of lately heard it was not good thought spring would b ok

Still winter at the moment. You land on the first day of spring.;)
      Were getting a few storms at the moment but every other day is sunny and around 17 degrees.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums